Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact SK is willing to go down for this play is cojones
If you told me I would be claiming because someone countered my own pro town indie role before signing up to this game, I would of laughed of you.

I can go head to head with half of the player base and not claim, but you counter my own damn role and we have a problem, especially when it's specifically SPECIFICALLY my own pro townie indie role.

If you told me I would be claiming because someone countered my own pro town indie role before signing up to this game, I would of laughed of you.

I can go head to head with half of the player base and not claim, but you counter my own damn role and we have a problem, especially when it's specifically SPECIFICALLY my own pro townie indie role.
I mean you are auto going down if you are wrong. But basically you are at least acting like a supposed pro town indie should because you are wiling to go down for the sake of town

These posts from Hime don't feel right @Underworld Broker. I think everyone could figure out what @SoulKiller meant by still giving them a free ability. Feels like playing dumb to have an excuse in voting him
Yea I don't like them either, vibes have definitely been off and I wish Michelle would've said her thoughts on him too

Would be down to yeet hime

Also, I used this ability Phone call to create a temporary neighborchat with ratchet chan, my ability was processed but the neighbor chat didn't happen. I don't recall ratchet being immune to neighborchats here.

@Ratchet any idea as of why my neighbor chat on you failed?
And no I was not role blocked, I asked the host about it. Not sure if something else happened but yea.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
Just to play devils advocate

I'm not 100% familiar with Dr Who lore but isn't the series known for having new Dr Who's every season

Is it outside the realm of possibilities that you're both different variations of Dr Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.