Status
Not open for further replies.
Would been more believable if you claimed ability earlier.
I don't usually claim, and I was not willing to claim anything until I seen a player literally counter my own fucking role. Then yes I would claim, because this is not an ability, this is not a flavor claim, this is a player who is stating to be something that they are not. This is extremely EXTREMELY specific. She is not a pro town indie, that's all I know.

I mean you are auto going down if you are wrong. But basically you are at least acting like a supposed pro town indie should because you are wiling to go down for the sake of town
I am not wrong, only way this is possible is if fuji and prof would include TWO pro town indie roles. Which I highly doubt.

I need town to win anyways, I think flower needs to come out clean because there is a good chance she is just scum lying here.

But that would get him killed.
he played like a snake and gotten town killed as scum.

i have no reason to trust him, and his early bs didn't look town.

he was even suggesting helping vote adam, with the whole poison thing. making me think he poisoned sabed. as he looked opportunist with let get adam.

Soul claimed pro Town Indie? Omegakek.
I know, if you told me we would be in this situation I would of laughed at you.

I was not planning on claiming at all, I was willing to literally butt head everyone in this game and go down. But when a person claims exactly what I am, then that is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.