Status
Not open for further replies.
In 50 players game, i expect more than one pro town Indie roles. So Soul didn't really need to come out and cc her.

Flowa role problem is possibility of hostility, with locked ability. Though even with that she came out with info on her own.​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

Status
Not open for further replies.