Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Height scaling was always legit.

Akainu > Kizaru > Kuzan
Zoro > Sanji
King > Queen (I believe they had this too)
Shanks > Mihawk
Would be another story if it was an arbitrary height difference, but in all cases (Zoro & Sanji, King & Queen, Shanks & Mihawk) being exactly 1cm different, that's sus. I'm sure if it was vice versa and Mihawk was 1cm taller, Mihawk fans would've sauced over it.

:willight:

Next arc the straw hats will have to compete against all these side characters for screen time and relevance

Lilith
Bonney
Kuma
Kid
Law
Shanks
Loki
Beckman
Lucky Roo
Orouge
Giants

Would be another story if it was an arbitrary height difference, but in all cases (Zoro & Sanji, King & Queen, Shanks & Mihawk) being exactly 1cm different, that's sus. I'm sure if it was vice versa and Mihawk was 1cm taller, Mihawk fans would've sauced over it.

Fr:willight:

In the end I think they might be portrayed as utterly equal.

Those are excuses, Mihawk already said what he thinks about the Yonkos
Mihawk said what he thought about being a Yonkou. He is a one-man army that travels and rests his hat wherever he pleases, whenever he pleases. He doesn't care to stake out territory or dominate others. None of what entails being an Yonkou is of interest to him, so why would he want to be one?

Literacy is important, kids.

When you are the wss you don't need lame copes about height no matter how much loda wanks your rat he will forever remain mihawk victim. Send loda sbs request to feed your boy a df since the snitch is his self insert he might just grant your request :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.