Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

King of Knights
Yolo.

I‘m a pro Town Indie.

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).
who is your madoka in this game?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
if flower dies and cant sub back in ill play but im over the game throwing sef pity party nonsense she does when shes sussed.

shes not even town she pulled this same stunt with the same player last time and then she had a fit why we sussed her at the end of the game and what was turned me and dest and plenty of others to not want to play i aint going through that bs again.

if flower dies and cant sub back in ill play but im over the game throwing sef pity party nonsense she does when shes sussed.

shes not even town she pulled this same stunt with the same player last time and then she had a fit why we sussed her at the end of the game and what was turned me and dest and plenty of others to not want to play i aint going through that bs again.
Vote Flower, she is not what she claims to be.

Let's get this dub muugen.

can confirm, I stopped playing because people appealed to emotions way too much

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just humor me with this - If Flower has a wincon to win with town why is she forwarding herself for my commute?

If you wanna use my commute for protection then commute town core members not Flower

If you wanna use my commute for possible investigation the commute people like SK, Muugen, Keko and so on

She said she wins dead or alive, so why is she more worth than townies she needs to win?
This is easily answered with "it's Flower". She loves clearing herself because she gets very anxious over suspicion, so she enjoys it more when she's confirmed even if it comes at the detriment of Town at large, or rather, is suboptimal usage. Her intention, like most of these games, will be to amp her wincon into something easy so she can win and leave the game, thus she isn't beholden to ideas like strategically preserving other members of the town in the long run.

You've played with Flower enough times to know this, but I'm more or less just shutting this angle down. It's well within her wheelhouse.

Saber

King of Knights
This is the kind of Homura Mafia role that I would've envisioned.

A GA indie Homura having to protect Madoka. Then Madoka uses an ability to sacrifice herself and die. This would trigger Homura's Devil mechanism and she pulls Madoka out of the Afterlife making her a tree stump, while Homura turns into an Neutral/Hostile indie.

Or smth like that.

@Flower lucky you xD I wish I had that role but I'm pretty happy with this one too.
yeah, if she is fucking homura, then she has to protect someone. i don't really see indie homura going any other way, lol

Zemmi

GodMommie

But there are players here you like playing with like myself? Correct? Why let one person ruin the game? Unless we are forced to play a 90 something hour phase and then I will quit with you.

This is easily answered with "it's Flower". She loves clearing herself because she gets very anxious over suspicion, so she enjoys it more when she's confirmed even if it comes at the detriment of Town at large, or rather, is suboptimal usage. Her intention, like most of these games, will be to amp her wincon into something easy so she can win and leave the game, thus she isn't beholden to ideas like strategically preserving other members of the town in the long run.

You've played with Flower enough times to know this, but I'm more or less just shutting this angle down. It's well within her wheelhouse.
Flower was never in any danger of being killed or lynched at all, Watson, Me and SK are prime lynch targets entire day lol

She is playing anti her wincon and you expect me to just give it to - It is Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.