Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ultra get in here, we got some spicy shit going

flower claimed indie, wanna cap her?

she insists on using that stop all abilities tonight despite repeatedly telling her how bad it is for town. seems like some filthy indie shit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This isn't about morals it is logic.

Flower was in probably top 3 positions in the game at the time, this is utter nonsense Ratchet
It's not nonsense at all. If Flower gets any opportunity to clear herself she will take it, you are assuming that her thread standing means anything for her anxiety at being uncleared. It does not. The issue here is that you're trying to apply logical processes to an inherently illogical process. Logic is not going to guide you to the right answer here.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yeah, if she is fucking homura, then she has to protect someone. i don't really see indie homura going any other way, lol
Normally I would agree but

As waifubro said, he had a role in WoW (hosted by Fuji) where he was pro town indie and upon usage of his abilities he would turn hostile indie.

This gives credence to the fact that; and knowing Homura's flavour and lack of Madoka in this game (as I submitted both and only one submission gets in the game per player) that Flower might indeed be pro town indie without necessarily being a GA for now and turn into an hostile indie later.

Imo it's very well in the realm of possibility.

I feel like I'm going to be talking to a wall here, but you all just have a massive skill issue so eh. Flower isn't scum. Her role, as she has claimed it, is basically the same as the role I had in the WoW game hosted by Fuji and Prof. In that, my wincon was "town wins". The reason why I was Indie is that, once I used all of my abilities, I became a Serial Killer. This seems 1:1 with what Flower has here, with the Devil Mode passive.

I kinda buy Soul as well. He probably is a true pro town Indie, as in I doubt his wincon is just "with with town". He needs to claim his wincon. Other than that, his pressing for Flower's wincon looks good on him.

Now as for the lynch. Full disclosure, I'm losing confidence on Watson. This could be my habit of second guessing myself, but I can't beat my chest and say this is the way fir sure when I'm doubting myself. My read is still lean scum, but I'm not convinced on it. I think my preference would be the admittedly tame option of Reloaded if Watson isn't possible any longer.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.

I'm not going to be here for EOD because I have to be up at 6 tomorrow, and end of day is 2:30 am. So would appreciate if we could get something moving in the right direction please.

No. It is a win and a correct lynch if true. Quit being dumb
Just humor me with this - If Flower has a wincon to win with town why is she forwarding herself for my commute?

If you wanna use my commute for protection then commute town core members not Flower

If you wanna use my commute for possible investigation the commute people like SK, Muugen, Keko and so on

She said she wins dead or alive, so why is she more worth than townies she needs to win?
Flower lies as indy all the time. Just about what is the question
Well actually ask @The Orca he's the one who tried to amp me apparently lol
For the 15th time, never sent it

she insists on using that stop all abilities tonight despite repeatedly telling her how bad it is for town. seems like some filthy indie shit
Drop your vote on flower, she lied about being pro townie indie, if you lie then your basis for everything crumbles. I won't trust a word coming out of her mouth tbh.

Kekko, you ain't scum are you?

It's not nonsense at all. If Flower gets any opportunity to clear herself she will take it, you are assuming that her thread standing means anything for her anxiety at being uncleared. It does not. The issue here is that you're trying to apply logical processes to an inherently illogical process. Logic is not going to guide you to the right answer here.
She doesn't get a pass where others wouldn't get one.

Appeal to emotions denied, we all have our own burdens yet we dont ask handouts every game

But you recognise the possibility of one regardless, so what is the issue?
I'm not focusing on indies, I have other goals rn and that is finding mafia and getting rid off them. If focusing on indies is all ur gonna contribute then w/e

if flower dies and cant sub back in ill play but im over the game throwing sef pity party nonsense she does when shes sussed.

shes not even town she pulled this same stunt with the same player last time and then she had a fit why we sussed her at the end of the game and what was turned me and dest and plenty of others to not want to play i aint going through that bs again.
Hmm considered just .. not paying much mind to it and moving on? I've kinda grown numb to appeal to emotion over the years i guess

Worst

Custom title

I would also use this as an opportunity to evaluate some people as it's a perfect opportunity to jump on that wagon and make it feel like you're giving contribution...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower lied about her being a pro townie indie, she is not. If you lie then you cannot expect me to trust anything you say, for all I know she can be scum.

If flower was pro townie indie I garuntee you she would of outed it in her first post because it literally tells you that in your role.
She probably should have claimed right away, yes. But she did begin to lay this down before she claimed too, where she talked about if she were a pro town Indie she wouldn't claim it. You think Flower, as scum, has the patience to lay the groundwork for that stuff? I don't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would also use this as an opportunity to evaluate some people as it's a perfect opportunity to jump on that wagon and make it feel like you're giving contribution...
i'll spare you some headache, everyone jumping on flower's wagon is pretty based

Status
Not open for further replies.