Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, stop trying to lynch Flower you triggerhappy miscreants. She's being absolutely honest here. There is no motive to claiming beyond her current explanation. This is literally how she operates as indie - it's been the most consistent thing about her meta. None of the anti-Flower arguments are impressive nor are they a counter lmao
Stop lying scum. She claims first post if she is full on pro town indy

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also, stop trying to lynch Flower you triggerhappy miscreants. She's being absolutely honest here. There is no motive to claiming beyond her current explanation. This is literally how she operates as indie - it's been the most consistent thing about her meta. None of the anti-Flower arguments are impressive nor are they a counter lmao
Who do you suggest to put on the sacrificial altar in her stead?

She doesn't lie about being legitimately indie in itself

Are you new to Flower sir
No, I am aware of what flower is and I know she is a certified lier if she wants to be.

I gave her multiple chances to come clean and she refused every single time.

We playing mafia here, she lied about being a pro townie indie. You lie, you cannot be trusted. It's not rocket science really.

Saying the sky is green won't make it green

Status
Not open for further replies.