Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a full claim
Eh fair, tho as i said, i'l do one thing you ask about the actions i can do. But im gonna go soonish so you got like 45 min to hour and half to decide smth if you want aynthing

But i won't be here for EOD regardless if i live or die, doesn't matter anyway

Saber

King of Knights

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
i find it odd that both "pro-town indies" are time-travel related, plus adam, who has his day restart ability too

You can trust me.

Soul on the other hand has pulled that play as scum before, so he can go.
When has I ever lied about being a pro town indie? LMAO I don't even fucking claim as indie out of willingless usually. Like you see why would I put my self in this situation if you literally are the counter claim of my own damn role? bruh.

You are not who you claim to be, I gave you mutliple oppurtunies to come clean.

Why would I out as a pro town indie though? I literally outed because someone claimed exactly what my role is LMAO.

Ultra you dropping the ball hard here, get out of your ass.
I want to be clear. Flower did not claim your role. She is Homura from Madoka Magica. An anime character with time manipulating abilities. You are The Doctor from Doctor Who. An alien known as a timelord from a british sci-fi live action tv show.

I want to be clear. Flower did not claim your role. She is Homura from Madoka Magica. An anime character with time manipulating abilities. You are The Doctor from Doctor Who. An alien known as a timelord from a british sci-fi live action tv show.
She claimed to be a pro town indie when she is not. If she was a pro town indie she would out it in her first post. She lied, and if she lied she cannot be trust worthy.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She claimed to be a pro town indie when she is not. If she was a pro town indie she would out it in her first post. She lied, and if she lied she cannot be trust worthy.
After you take the L on this, are you going to try and find ways to say she isn't pro town, or are you going to accept that I gave you the answer and you neglected to listen?

Status
Not open for further replies.