Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That is a bit the same thing that happened for the warlords, they were a huge force yet in the end Fujitora didn't want them in the navy so he managed to get them fired. Did Akainu show some opinion on that matter anywhere?
Yea...Akainu was not happy with Fujitora's proposal iirc.

Also even if it is not Akainu there are way more chances the gorosei could actually do something to Kizaru, or simply Oda gies on and forgets about this for an arc or maybe forgets about this entirely
Lmfao the same dudes who were punishing bum CDs but let Fujitora off completely scot free, despite him actively being on the revolutionaries side in the holyland itself? 😂 Fat chance.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This chapter is very good for the Admiral agenda.

It basically obliterates the retarded copium of yankers last chapter that Kizaru fainted from Joyboy haki. A supremely retarded take that was only possible for the copium addled Yankertard minds to make.

It confirms without a shadow of doubt that Kizaru was conflicted from the start of the arc. Once again, this was very obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Kizaru literally says as much when he kicks bonney at the start.

And once again drives the point home that he was a complete and total emotional wreck after he killed Vegapunk. It was already obvious to anyone who's brain wasn't filled with the retardation of yanker agenda.

Him not even trying to defend himself from Condom boy after Punk is dead is so clearly an after effect of Kizaru literally killing his Best Friend a few seconds before. He just uses Dragon's famous words "..." even while he's getting squeezed by an emperor of the sea.

And finally, this chapter gives us a yet another look at what exactly Akainu cares about. He doesn't care about the Speech punk just made. The impending flood of the entire world. The war between the Wg and the Ancient Kingdom.

What he cares about are pirates. And completely Exterminating them with the mighty hands of Justice.

This to me shows that Akainu, while maybe not rebelling against the WG directly, will nonetheless lead the marines in a full force naval campaign against the pirate scum of the world.

We were promised a Free for All Battle Royale. The Marines under Sakazuki will be a huge part of that.
all this and lizaru still a bum bitch..

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
"Great intellect"

Also can barely produce only 0.0001% of the shadow clones a 12 yo pre-genin brat can produce after looking at the jutsu description for 30 seconds :saden:
you do realize that is due to kuramas chakra...

i guess kakashi is also a bum same with Minato and every other kage...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll just say this.

your whole entire argument is an offhand comment made by Orochimaru in an effort to blame all the bad things happening in the village on the 2nd.

And his only real point, the uchiha isolation, was literally explained in that very same chapter.

I don't care to argue ifs and buts based on Orochi-fucking-maru trying to act like the good guy there lol

Tobirama is statistically and analytically the best damn hokage/kage ever. Hiruzen is at the bottom.
I look forward to the next spoiler thread we can pollute with this argument.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
all this and lizaru still a bum bitch..
One thing Kizaru did, was actually buried Katakuri powerscaling wise, he made FS and Snakeman look so useless that I was starting to actually believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1. And it looked so dominant against Kaidou too.

I'm probably a bigger Katakuri fan than Kizaru fan, so it doesn't make me happy to say it. Katakuri stocks became all time low thanks to Kizaru.

N

NamiXLuffy

One thing Kizaru did, was actually buried Katakuri powerscaling wise, he made FS and Snakeman look so useless that I was starting to actually believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1. And it looked so dominant against Kaidou too.

I'm probably a bigger Katakuri fan than Kizaru fan, so it doesn't make me happy to say it.
Katakuri was the weakest YC1 since he lost to Luffy. Nothing was clearer than that.

This chapter is very good for the Admiral agenda.

It basically obliterates the retarded copium of yankers last chapter that Kizaru fainted from Joyboy haki. A supremely retarded take that was only possible for the copium addled Yankertard minds to make.

It confirms without a shadow of doubt that Kizaru was conflicted from the start of the arc. Once again, this was very obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Kizaru literally says as much when he kicks bonney at the start.

And once again drives the point home that he was a complete and total emotional wreck after he killed Vegapunk. It was already obvious to anyone who's brain wasn't filled with the retardation of yanker agenda.

Him not even trying to defend himself from Condom boy after Punk is dead is so clearly an after effect of Kizaru literally killing his Best Friend a few seconds before. He just uses Dragon's famous words "..." even while he's getting squeezed by an emperor of the sea.

And finally, this chapter gives us a yet another look at what exactly Akainu cares about. He doesn't care about the Speech punk just made. The impending flood of the entire world. The war between the Wg and the Ancient Kingdom.

What he cares about are pirates. And completely Exterminating them with the mighty hands of Justice.

This to me shows that Akainu, while maybe not rebelling against the WG directly, will nonetheless lead the marines in a full force naval campaign against the pirate scum of the world.

We were promised a Free for All Battle Royale. The Marines under Sakazuki will be a huge part of that.
Another fat W for BB fans.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I'm probably a bigger Katakuri fan than Kizaru fan, so it doesn't make me happy to say it. Katakuri stocks became all time low thanks to Kizaru.
how did he make them look useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.