Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This is what will always make Akainu stand out from his colleagues when it comes to powerscaling
He got that dawg in him
@SakazOuki Made that solid thread, Akainu literally refuses to lose, there is no way any pirate can ever defeat this guy given his abilities + drive. That combination of a logia magma fruit + Akainu's determination = the last guy you want to see in battle.

The Wizaru haters are seething from this development :gokulaugh:
It's the development I sought. Not being a simple cog in the machine who carries out his masters commands but having depth.

Doflamingo when speaking of the factions fighting for supremacy, made a distinction between the WG and the marines, so maybe there will be a division. We know Fujitora opposed to the WG, Aokiji went as far as to leaving the Marines, Garp refuses to be promoted because he is opposed to the Tenryuubito, Kizaru struggles carrying out their commands and is shown silently listening while Bonney calls out the so called gods which the Tenryuubito label themselves as, Akainu is also opposed to the WG to some extend and Greenbull would naturally follow him.

It is invevitable (I hope).

:risicheck:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tsunade has shown excellent judgment, leadership and kept damn near everyone in her village alive. "mediocre" - the fuck is your metric here, how many cool points they score by your superficial standards?

He lit the spark of rebellion and his chosen successor did but fan the flames.

Tobirama wasn't fit to lead the village because he lacked the ability to bring people together. He only pulled founding clans further apart.
Agree Tsunade is underrated as a Hokage

But it was still stupid to bet on Naruto against Pain and making him come back to fight him

Status
Not open for further replies.