Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Tsunade is underrated as a Hokage

But it was still stupid to bet on Naruto against Pain and making him come back to fight him
Risky, I accept. Stupid? I dunno, she lost a pretty stupid bet when she met Naruto and had a ton of faith in him ever since.

The decision to send him away to become a Sage also came not long after Naruto created a S-Rank jutsu she had to forbid him from using after he killed Kakuzu with it - a man who fought her grandfather and lived to tell the tale.

She must've also known about the power of Sage Mode considering she appeared familiar with it when it was brought up, and her grandfather was one also (and probably used the same summon).

I think it's fairer to say Tsunade took a big but educated bet.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Risky, I accept. Stupid? I dunno, she lost a pretty stupid bet when she met Naruto and had a ton of faith in him ever since.

The decision to send him away to become a Sage also came not long after Naruto created a S-Rank jutsu she had to forbid him from using after he killed Kakuzu with it - a man who fought her grandfather and lived to tell the tale.

She must've also known about the power of Sage Mode considering she appeared familiar with it when it was brought up, and her grandfather was one also (and probably used the same summon).

I think it's fairer to say Tsunade took a big but educated bet.
Jiraya just lost to him
The secret behind his techniques and body weren’t discovered yet
And Naruto was the biggest asset of the village, the future of the village, and Naruto was the main target of the Akatsuki. It was playing their hand totally.

it was far too risky

it paid of because of shonen trope but Naruto indeed lost the fight

Jiraya just lost to him
The secret behind his techniques and body weren’t discovered yet
And Naruto was the biggest asset of the village, the future of the village, and Naruto was the main target of the Akatsuki. It was playing their hand totally.

it was far too risky

it paid of because of shonen trope but Naruto indeed lost the fight
Tsunade got rescued by Nardo over and over again lol

Any other hokage woulda done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.