Status
Not open for further replies.
so what were we supposed to do kill the guy bc his role is dangerous for someone else.... no sir that's not how things work here
Listen better, idiot. The REASON Flower lied is because Adam is dangerous for her. The EFFECT of the lie is that it implicated Adam, making the wagon on him grow. You are confusing the effect for the reason

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yawn.

both chuck and hime couldve had their abilities altered yaknow thats also a thing in this game... theres dozens of reaons why abilities dont work out the way you want them to

Worst

Custom title
Listen better, idiot. The REASON Flower lied is because Adam is dangerous for her. The EFFECT of the lie is that it implicated Adam, making the wagon on him grow. You are confusing the effect for the reason
BRO I'M LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO INCREASE MY POST COUNT I HAVE NO F**ING CLUE OF WHAT ARE YOU GUY TALKING ABOUT

and now im trying to figure it out bc i realized my ability couldve caused some things and u keep screaming "hime scum, hime scum!"
stupid as fuck
How about you try figuring out shit before trying to get everyone riled up against me by tagging them with a Flower is lying post.
THIS is stupid as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.