Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope u going to sleep soon at least but as far as i remember i was the one who was going to sleep early :kriwhat:
yea 11pm here so i'll be heading off soon. But considering all bad faith this game has I don't think i'll be alive in the morning. Well i'll be alive sometime in the future so hopefully you can surpass me until then lmfao

Oh, I submitted all 3 from the get go, the host did not really elaborated, but past games I played I had to submit 3 sets so that's what I did.
@hime

I submitted all 3 from the get go. Why want to know what I submitted though? if the point of this ability is me and adam vs'ing one another in the RPS and adam was not asked to submit again, then the RPS was probably determined from the first round.

Worst

Custom title
yea 11pm here so i'll be heading off soon. But considering all bad faith this game has I don't think i'll be alive in the morning. Well i'll be alive sometime in the future so hopefully you can surpass me until then lmfao
you and i will see the sun shine on town's victory

@hime

I submitted all 3 from the get go. Why want to know what I submitted though? if the point of this ability is me and adam vs'ing one another in the RPS and adam was not asked to submit again, then the RPS was probably determined from the first round.
y wont u say what u did?
its literally rps choices

ur not going to lose anything at all by revealing

Status
Not open for further replies.