Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Adam being pushed so hard?
Do we have mechanical evidence or did he slip?
I'll tell you what I know and you'll tell me.

1. He lowkey claims Saitama from One Punch Man. Says that whoever targets him learns his flavour.
2. Flower says she targetted him and didn't learn it. Hime says she targetted him and did learn it.
3. I used ??? reveal on Flower's action and it says that nobody was targetted. Asked Fuji and I'd get this result if Flower's target was commuted (maybe there's different reason, idk) but not if she's blocked somehow, target was immune or ability was fake.

Basically this. Flower pushes him rn altho tbh, he destroyed what could've been cult WU so i'm not really willing to vote him atm.

also fuck, i forgot to Change Vote Lynch - Unvote before posting VC

I started flaming because I was deeply hurt. You don't fucking get it. I'm a very chill player, but every damn time I get insulted and hurt and people push me to the point of lashing out. I was perfectly fine at the start of this game, too. Stop with those god damn insults. Stop calling me a detriment. Stop hurting my feelings. You suspect me, bring on gameplay related reasons without making it personal and treating me like trash. Is it so hard to understand some people just have sensitive buttons you shouldn't press, is it so hard to stop when people tell you to and are clearly hurt? Is it so hard to just play the game without getting god damn personal?
u r not a chill player, in fact ur one of the least chill players i know
pretty sure the majority of ppl will agree on that

i dont think u pull this as scum, im not going to engage anymore with u unless u keep calling me scum for dumb reasons

This game will be featuring a Night Council made up of 3 players selected to the station by their peers on Day 1 of this game. This vote will run alongside the first day’s lynch and players will be able to vote for another player by issuing the Vote Council command. The 3 players to end the day with the most council votes will become this games Night Council Members.

At certain stages of this game, a reelection may be held. Regardless, players should choose carefully as these players will have the first 6 hours of the night phase to publicly elect a player to be protected from all kills each night. The same player cannot be chosen to receive this protection more than one time throughout the entire game.
Had to read this

Is scum picking their targets during the day or what's with that 6h limit of protection? Scum could just pick someone else to kill if they see council vote somebody during that same night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.