Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll tell you what I know and you'll tell me.

1. He lowkey claims Saitama from One Punch Man. Says that whoever targets him learns his flavour.
2. Flower says she targetted him and didn't learn it. Hime says she targetted him and did learn it.
3. I used ??? reveal on Flower's action and it says that nobody was targetted. Asked Fuji and I'd get this result if Flower's target was commuted (maybe there's different reason, idk) but not if she's blocked somehow, target was immune or ability was fake.

Basically this. Flower pushes him rn altho tbh, he destroyed what could've been cult WU so i'm not really willing to vote him atm.

also fuck, i forgot to Change Vote Lynch - Unvote before posting VC
So it's between Flowa or Adam, right now? And we can't confirm anything tonight because Flowa says she's stopping actions...

vote lynch Flowa

This is easily answered with "it's Flower". She loves clearing herself because she gets very anxious over suspicion, so she enjoys it more when she's confirmed even if it comes at the detriment of Town at large, or rather, is suboptimal usage. Her intention, like most of these games, will be to amp her wincon into something easy so she can win and leave the game, thus she isn't beholden to ideas like strategically preserving other members of the town in the long run.

You've played with Flower enough times to know this, but I'm more or less just shutting this angle down. It's well within her wheelhouse.
I can confirm this.

u r not a chill player, in fact ur one of the least chill players i know
pretty sure the majority of ppl will agree on that

i dont think u pull this as scum, im not going to engage anymore with u unless u keep calling me scum for dumb reasons
I am chill. I'm also a pacifist. I'm just never allowed to just be me because I have to push back against a load of insults all the time and yell because I'm hurt. I wish for people to get along. I want the toxicity to vanish, too. I hate what I become after people enrage and provoke me like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.