Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe town was stacked and hosts are handing out abilities that are negative utility that are named to make you look bad
excellent, thats also a possibility yep

but that doesnt dismiss or outweigh my analysis of the ability. at face value what i said is more probably to be the case

how this guy has the audacity to run for council
Why shouldn't I? This town needs a representative that isn't out for themselves and will think about and listen to everyone, but most importantly those who aren't amongst the popular crowd, those who get dismissed regularly, those who need a voice and someone to help them find their footing in the game. I am a man of the people. I have faults, but I will do my best to help this town, everyone...not just the cliques

i mean i have the foken avengers after me for bullying a cat, its not a fair world

we had a good run together my indie friend, afraid i am getting too attached to fire that bullet tomorrow

I'm actually voting you because you're scum whatever excuse my thralls need to attack is irrelevant

Why shouldn't I? This town needs a representative that isn't out for themselves and will think about and listen to everyone, but most importantly those who aren't amongst the popular crowd, those who get dismissed regularly, those who need a voice and someone to help them find their footing in the game. I am a man of the people. I have faults, but I will do my best to help this town, everyone...not just the cliques
Reminder this nuclear engineer has Naomi/Flower/Hime/Me as his current solve

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Flower @SoulKiller

I have my vote on SK because of his claim that Flower can't be a PTI because he himself is a PTI I can't quite fathom the idea there's no chance there can't be two PTI's however

@Flower just said if she flips she'll flip town

So was @SoulKiller right and two PTI's Isn't possible and Flower was caught in a lie

Hmm suspicious suspicious

Mugen you gotta wake up

This dude SK spent dozens of posts crying and guilt tripping me over what I'd do after he flips "town" and trying to emotionally manipulate me into turning the other way

Turns out dudes a fucking indi

Let him and flower eat each other idk
I basically need to make sure town to win, my role literally says 'ensure town win', I don't know why i am labeled as an indie. You need to chill. I was pointing out your nonsense argument and that you cannot use your brain. 'Trying to emotionally mainpulate you', get out of here with your nonsense. I was calling out your bullshit reasons.

Ultra, I will smack you end game when you see my rolesheet. I understand your reservation for indies, but my role is literally town. I would never ever in my life come out and volunterarly state I am a pro town indie, if flower did not counter my role. I can easily brush this shit as townie because it is. I am the guy who has to baby sit you townies throughout the game. So if you are townie, you better start thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.