Status
Not open for further replies.
ekko not the lynch today
flower, soul, or watson should be it
I ain't the lynch dear. You must be blind if you think I am scum at this point. I literally exposed flower for lying about her alignment. Didn't you just see her backtracking and saying she is townie? then saying she will come back as the devil to kill us all? or are we not reading the same thread?

You could with a sharp blade and a sewing kit, you picking on the retard kid to save the sus one. Good strat, Ekko was powerless against it.

But I put my ability on Flower, you're derailing on to a soft brain because you are scared of him? Not judging just observing
I literally just destroyed and fixed Equalizer just now btw.

Ofc I'm such scum though.

Pathetic.

vote lynch ultra

think he's looking for some angles to poke in while being obtuse to the facts in front of him. i need rational players for this though as its not an easy wagon to push and i didnt really bother building a credit for myself to push it anyway
See Ultra, he can't even figure out the right wagon to vote on if his life depended on it

vote lynch ultra

think he's looking for some angles to poke in while being obtuse to the facts in front of him. i need rational players for this though as its not an easy wagon to push and i didnt really bother building a credit for myself to push it anyway
Wouldn't put it past Kekko to actually think I'm scum from the other team

Still, wrong move.

I ain't the lynch dear. You must be blind if you think I am scum at this point. I literally exposed flower for lying about her alignment. Didn't you just see her backtracking and saying she is townie? then saying she will come back as the devil to kill us all? or are we not reading the same thread?
oh yea true that was u who did it
alright u should probs not be the lynch

Zemmi

GodMommie
vote lynch ultra

I asked you earlier why you kept calling on Ultra when he suspected you. Because it made no sense to me as town why you would want the opinion of someone who scummed read you, if they weren't reading you right. People's opinions drop to me when they read me as scum and I wouldn't be asking them what they think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote lynch ultra

suppose i'll also mass tag and attach my rationale for my increasing confidence in ultra from my PoV

ultra is being obtuse regarding the fact that i use the word "cap" for lynch always. in fact i rarely use it for kills and he knows this very very well in all sites we play in. i think ultra's pushes today all ended up being non mafia one way or another, which leads me to believe that he is intending to lead town astray

i dont have mech or anything, just a strong feeling

suppose i'll also mass tag and attach my rationale for my increasing confidence in ultra from my PoV

ultra is being obtuse regarding the fact that i use the word "cap" for lynch always. in fact i rarely use it for kills and he knows this very very well in all sites we play in. i think ultra's pushes today all ended up being non mafia one way or another, which leads me to believe that he is intending to lead town astray

i dont have mech or anything, just a strong feeling

You gonna claim soon?

Imagine thinking I wouldn't do that to get cleared as Town and get people off me because nobody listens to anything I say and I just want to enjoy the game.
so u admit to lying?
how is that supposed to help anyone?
it just makes u look much less trustworthy and i am less inclined to believe u now

Status
Not open for further replies.