Status
Not open for further replies.
suppose i'll also mass tag and attach my rationale for my increasing confidence in ultra from my PoV

ultra is being obtuse regarding the fact that i use the word "cap" for lynch always. in fact i rarely use it for kills and he knows this very very well in all sites we play in. i think ultra's pushes today all ended up being non mafia one way or another, which leads me to believe that he is intending to lead town astray

i dont have mech or anything, just a strong feeling

Dawg is acting like this is the only reason

You tried gaslighting me about my success rate in guessing you as scum. I legit have a 90% hit rate on you. You're not even playing remotely as good as your town game, you're doing chicken shit plays like tunneling the claimed Miller LMAO

Emil

Certified Memelord

Everyone lynch Kekko. He's not making it out of the first cycle
you know i dont think u beleive in any of wat u r doing. think initially u might have thought i was a member of an opposing faction but then soon came to realize ur incorrect about that, but kept going anyway because i made no efforts to make myself look better

Apollo

The Sol King
Switched up my sleep schedules for a bit and decided to skip some 100+ pages until I caught up.

I don't think either Flower or Soul should be the lynch today. Ekko seems to have slipped up just now.

Card Strike was used to kill ??? but it failed​
This seems interesting, can anybody reveal the "???" targeted ?

Yo
suppose i'll also mass tag and attach my rationale for my increasing confidence in ultra from my PoV

ultra is being obtuse regarding the fact that i use the word "cap" for lynch always. in fact i rarely use it for kills and he knows this very very well in all sites we play in. i think ultra's pushes today all ended up being non mafia one way or another, which leads me to believe that he is intending to lead town astray

i dont have mech or anything, just a strong feeling

You suck ass and I hate defending you but you're right. Ultra is scumming hardcore. Saving Flower from a certain lynch is the objective

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dawg is acting like this is the only reason

You tried gaslighting me about my success rate in guessing you as scum. I legit have a 90% hit rate on you. You're not even playing remotely as good as your town game, you're doing chicken shit plays like tunneling the claimed Miller LMAO
nah ur success rate recently is about 50%, keyword "recently"

ultra wanna thunderdome this my ol friend?

Ratchet defended him? Thought he defended Flower.
Ratchet said we were town v town but I'm "trending down"

I find this categorically shit because of Ekko was town he'd probably have 500 posts and would be tunneling active players instead of only going after LHF and then me after I forced his hand

If you really think I do all of that as scum or another hostile I can't fucking help you. That's all I say.
y does a townie lie??? yes scum or a hostile doing it actually makes sense bc they r supposed to lie!
the last alignment it makes sense to lie abt it is as town??????

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yo

You suck ass and I hate defending you but you're right. Ultra is scumming hardcore. Saving Flower from a certain lynch is the objective
i dont think flower is as scummy as i initially thought because she can stop factional kills apparently

so let her go today, ultra/watson wud be better lynch, and i think ultra is scummier

i also think they can be aligned because ultra throughout the day has been putting off the watson wagon away

y does a townie lie??? yes scum or a hostile doing it actually makes sense bc they r supposed to lie!
the last alignment it makes sense to lie abt it is as town??????
I did it before as Town in the Pokemon Black and White game...and did it as Town in Xmas and did it as Town in Ratchet's FF game. I never did it as scum. Yet another meta fact.

Apollo

The Sol King

Fanclub (Not a sex cult) has been activated.

Players may quote this write-up to join Ron Jeremy's illustrious sex cult fan club and join his discord chat tonight.​

Genshin Shop has been activated.

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop starting Day 2 to spend their karma on loot boxes.

Highest quality for the highest price! Once in your lifetime!
Visit our Gacha Store now and become addicted to us!
-HoYo

In for both of these ones.

I did it before as Town in the Pokemon Black and White game...and did it as Town in Xmas and did it as Town in Ratchet's FF game. I never did it as scum. Yet another meta fact.
ive played none of those games from what i recall
either way i think its a hella shit thing to do as town and if u r town here

Status
Not open for further replies.