Status
Not open for further replies.
you know i dont think u beleive in any of wat u r doing. think initially u might have thought i was a member of an opposing faction but then soon came to realize ur incorrect about that, but kept going anyway because i made no efforts to make myself look better
Ekko for fucks sake, I really don't think I can continue playing with absolute pillocks like you anymore. Worsy part is you probably think you did amazing just then

i dont think flower is as scummy as i initially thought because she can stop factional kills apparently

so let her go today, ultra/watson wud be better lynch, and i think ultra is scummier

i also think they can be aligned because ultra throughout the day has been putting off the watson wagon away
It's cute to see you follow in your daddy's footsteos

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not a slip im talking to the people in thread, if u read the posts before it i am discussing lynching ultra as a possibility / seeing why people town read him

i mean this is fairly transparent. why wud i tell my team that the hosts confirmed factional kills r considered actions, and why wud this make me wanna kill ultra any differently anyway

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
its not a slip im talking to the people in thread, if u read the posts before it i am discussing lynching ultra as a possibility / seeing why people town read him

i mean this is fairly transparent. why wud i tell my team that the hosts confirmed factional kills r considered actions, and why wud this make me wanna kill ultra any differently anyway
"Maybe we cap Ultra" doesn't sound like a in-thread comment to me

yes, he and flower had an argument about whether her time stop would stop factional kills or not
ekko said he thought flower was scummy bc her time stop wouldn't stop factional kills
then he checked with hosts and found it would stop scum kills at night

then since he no longer thinks flower is scum, he wants everyone to lynch ultra instead

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

@Pot Goblin @Zemmi

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
yes, he and flower had an argument about whether her time stop would stop factional kills or not
ekko said he thought flower was scummy bc her time stop wouldn't stop factional kills
then he checked with hosts and found it would stop scum kills at night

then since he no longer thinks flower is scum, he wants everyone to lynch ultra instead

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

@Pot Goblin @Zemmi
Ah, my bad. I jumped in and saw that. Didn't read before hand.

vote lynch flower

Status
Not open for further replies.