Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What’s up with Michelle?
I don’t remember anything from Ratchet, can you give any more reasons scum rabbit
Ekko basically gave his role to Michelle to control due to the nature of his character so she would be able to share some or all of what she was given. She also hinted at receiving something from Ekko as well earlier

For Ratchet I feel he gets targeted early game a lot and it would be a shame to lose a good asset as he'll cook more as the game goes on

Also Saber called you a fraud in the sex chat

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ekko basically gave his role to Michelle to control due to the nature of his character so she would be able to share some or all of what she was given. She also hinted at receiving something from Ekko as well earlier

For Ratchet I feel he gets targeted early game a lot and it would be a shame to lose a good asset as he'll cook more as the game goes on

…why did he do that and why Michelle lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I mean ratchets a good player but that doesn’t warrant protection lol.

thoughts on Zem?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
…why did he do that and why Michelle lol
@Zemmi i picked michelle because she was my first town read ever since i entered thread and i thought she was less likely to die early, and is a reasonable poster to make good use of my abilities
He describes why here

I mean ratchets a good player but that doesn’t warrant protection lol.

thoughts on Zem?
I'd say I like her for the same reasons you do but imma be kinda wary until somethin solid comes up
She's Grand Coach for a reason lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He describes why here
Alright. I'll have to ask him tomorrow lol. I was doing cardio the last two hours, so I could only really pop in to threaten to murder you and make idle commentary.
I'd say I like her for the same reasons you do but imma be kinda wary until somethin solid comes up
What do you think about @Alexis2282AE? Dude popped in last minute like his teammates tagged him to vote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
OH!

Worst/Charlie. I have him in the same category as Zemmi. Where they're both really nice and helpful and I like their consistent presence in the thread but I don't have enough to put them in town lean. Where do your thoughts come up?

I think I am moderately approving of @hime because she came in hot to defend @Emil when I and others thought Usopp slipped. Very no nonsense approach. Very townie.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
OH!

Worst/Charlie. I have him in the same category as Zemmi. Where they're both really nice and helpful and I like their consistent presence in the thread but I don't have enough to put them in town lean. Where do your thoughts come up?

I think I am moderately approving of @hime because she came in hot to defend @Emil when I and others thought Usopp slipped. Very no nonsense approach. Very townie.
gth they're probably town though I am unfamiliar with their scum game

Naomi is def very solid for me now for similar reasons you put for hime

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thoughts on Ultra and Soulkiller?
Well apparently SK was an Indie. And I believe every Indie should get the bullet, so if @Worst wants to shoot him I have no objections. Save us a lynch.

I kinda don't like Ultra's tone and push on Usopp all game. I haven't paid much attention to most of Usopp to be fair but I'm not a big fan of his focus there. Feels like he's almost tunneling him.... Which I guess is probably more indicative of a townie mindset. I just don't like it though. Doesn't feel helpful at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.