Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Or they could make a Luffy vs Ace fight similar to the Luffy vs Garp one in season 1. Developing the fact that Ace was in Drum in the manga too,but this time making him meet Luffy in Drum.

I will say just this much:
I expected the live action series to be a complete disaster and was pleasantly surprised with season 1.

So they've earned my trust on this one. I think you can most certainly make a very exciting season 2 out of the material that is covered (and some additions/little tweaks).

Or they could make a Luffy vs Ace fight similar to the Luffy vs Garp one in season 1. Developing the fact that Ace was in Drum in the manga too,but this time making him meet Luffy in Drum.
This would not resolve the fact that this season needs a building conflict...

No really.. I don't see how they can manage to make a good season finale without rewriting a lot of stuff.

OR

They are trying to trick us into believing that there will be 8 episodes and in reality, this will not really be a complete season. And they will shoot Alabasta directly after this season.

I could see Wapol not getting a fight at all and the entire season will be about Baroque Works attacking the Strawhats on different Island, with a huge final battle on Drum Island. After they finally win, they learn there are even more stronger members and setting up season 3.
Well true, i also can see they rewrite it to make wapol have connection and work wtih bw agent.

In any case, the script is written and the filming as begung so they must have found a good solution.

Since they did a very good job last time, I will choose to have faith in them.

I'm a bit Sad that we won't see Ace and Luffy reunite before long.. tho

:pepecry:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No Alabasta in season 2? What the hell :josad: but at least we should have the Vivi,Robin and Ace (?) casting very soon. And maybe Crocodile? Or will they leave him a shadow,as we wont get to Alabasta?
No Alabasta makes sense if you want to be faithful to the first half of the Baroque Works Saga. Meeting Crocus could be 1 episode. Whiskey Peak is a mandatory 1 episode to set the tone of the Grandline, you need Drum Kingdom as well, which could be as many as 2 or 3 episodes.

Trying to cram the rest of Alabasta into that wouldn't do it justice....

But I don't think I'm gonna give a shit about season 2 lol. Not unless they have a really good B plot to contrast the load of nothing happening with the Straw Hats

No Alabasta makes sense if you want to be faithful to the first half of the Baroque Works Saga. Meeting Crocus could be 1 episode. Whiskey Peak is a mandatory 1 episode to set the tone of the Grandline, you need Drum Kingdom as well, which could be as many as 2 or 3 episodes.

Trying to cram the rest of Alabasta into that wouldn't do it justice....

But I don't think I'm gonna give a shit about season 2 lol. Not unless they have a really good B plot to contrast the load of nothing happening with the Straw Hats

I would have cut both Whiskey Peak and Little Garden. I know its a shame but there are hard choices to do in this adaptation.
By the way now i think season 3 could be 4 episodes for Alabasta and 4 episodes for Jaya/Skypea so season 3 will be awesome,if they manage to get renewed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would have cut both Whiskey Peak and Little Garden. I know its a shame but there are hard choices to do in this adaptation.
By the way now i think season 3 could be 4 episodes for Alabasta and 4 episodes for Jaya/Skypea so season 3 will be awesome,if they manage to get renewed.
100%.

Or at the very least, combine Whisky Peak and Crocus, do Drum Kingdom and then spend 4/5 episodes on Alabasta.

But I guess they also have to do Logue Town and Smoker too....

Damn shame, Season 2 really will be a filler season

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just like Garp they could introduce a character earlier
Tbh if they were smart, they'd toss in Law or Kidd into a side plot with Smoker.

Maybe Capone or another Supernova can replace one of the lesser Baroque Works members like Mr 4, since his Usopp fight will 100% be cut or changed so much it won't resemble the manga anymore.