Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ron Jeremy, 34 counts of sexual assault. How many of yall joined that shit without thinking, do your research
I wasn't going to join but I was promised Karaoke which I never got. In other words, I figured I would miss out on important information and I think I gained more there than I did in the game thread yesterday lol.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
broki more involved as town, here nothing and sheep vote looked horrible end day
york- 50/50 but am leaning skoom.
similar to 2 game i remember she was scum

he prob has ability to win.
i know broki is normally not as involved in dp but did her post not read as town to you?

lol so that wouldnt be cheating that would just be ability usage

Saber

King of Knights
I wasn't going to join but I was promised Karaoke which I never got. In other words, I figured I would miss out on important information and I think I gained more there than I did in the game thread yesterday lol.
yea the server was better than the game thread tbh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Outed as at least not Town.
Pushed for my mislynch after I was cleared.
Way too much resistance to his lynch.
Also his pro Town Indie claims are his scum MO.
Meta isn't always reliable.

I will iso him.

I have a question - why a scum would risk outing himself on day 1 in a 50 players game just to cause a mislynch of one townie? Why soul killer if scum in your eyes would do that?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Who used an Ultra kill on Alexis btw lmao
Quite a bit more than I was expecting when I wanted them vigged
Shame the flip was janitored though, I hope we have someone to reveal that

Emil

Certified Memelord
so much fluff first 13 pages , good i skipped it

only thing i came with is tentei probs town and muugen looks worst than i initially thought

reloady kinda sus too ngl

who was this someone?

And, I think I'm gonna smoke and try to get some shuteye..lets not have me wake up to 200 more pages..please...cause that means by the time I get off work there may be 300 more pages...can we not please..lol..
A sneaky little sod, real smooth and sly. That slick that even I didn't see them. Luckily my subconcious picked them out

Status
Not open for further replies.