Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I think if we flip ekko and she flips scum it'll be more likely that Michelle is town

Mostly because If she does flip scum it would be counter productive to give another scum their book when it be smarter to give it to town and not only gain their allegiance but also paint them in a bad light, giving it to another scum will only serve the greater possibility of having two scums lynched rather than just one

At least that's what I'd do but I'm not very good at this game
I get what you mean. But that’s all the more reason to question Michelle. If it’s a scum ability where they give fake abilities to town we could find some signs of that if Michelle can paraphrase what she got.

Ekko could just be scum. But if we can have all our cards on the table before deciding to Lynch him, that would be ideal in my opinion.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I get what you mean. But that’s all the more reason to question Michelle. If it’s a scum ability where they give fake abilities to town we could find some signs of that if Michelle can paraphrase what she got.

Ekko could just be scum. But if we can have all our cards on the table before deciding to Lynch him, that would be ideal in my opinion.
Fair point, make sure we get the full picture

I can give you a quick version.

Flower claimed town, used some abilities, claimed pro indie town and turned around and claimed town again.

When Flower claimed indie pro town, SK came and countered her saying she was claiming his role.

Withmango he made a chat we joined of our own free will, we all got a picture in our PMs afterwards. When pressure to claim he wouldn't even claim his alignment.
so cult chat from mango?

Yuma
Yuma Kokohead was used on ???

Master Escapist was used on ???

Duralumin was activated

Recruitment was used on ???​

Sky Eater was used on ???

Jack The Monkey was used on ???

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Whoever this recruiter guy is seems dangerous especially if they can pull people to their side

Makes me think they're an unaffiliated indy

Yuma Kokohead was used on ???

Master Escapist was used on ???

Duralumin was activated

Recruitment was used on ???​

Sky Eater was used on ???

Jack The Monkey was used on ???

This write up has been updated​

@Polar Bear I know you are around my guy, what is your read on orca here? scum or townie? and an explanation please. I would like to think you would be able to give us a proper reason on your read on Orca here. Since orca seems to be frozen on giving a read on you.
I've posted it twice now, so here is the third, nothing has changed it so far. Brand new play style....never ever has he been this active....its the complete opposite of his scum style (troll, no solving, just asking whats up and being dumb)...I can't put my finger on it so if anyone has some ideas that would be great.....he doesn't draw stupid attention to himself as mafia, so def claiming indy in the night chat, claiming no vote power (who all saw that im curious, and pushing people hard like ultra, is way out of his scum meta.

To that point, only way I could believe he is mafia, is if him and ultra are together

With flower and ultra spite playing, if he was mafia, going after those two is suicide

could he be indy, yeah, could he have a fun role, yeah, could he be town with a wagon burn or vest, yeah. Something in his role i think is driving the fun, active playstyle that i wish he would continue in future games.

I have reasons on Sallucion and if anything mango is cult or indy of some kind

Zemmi

GodMommie
I've posted it twice now, so here is the third, nothing has changed it so far. Brand new play style....never ever has he been this active....its the complete opposite of his scum style (troll, no solving, just asking whats up and being dumb)...I can't put my finger on it so if anyone has some ideas that would be great.....he doesn't draw stupid attention to himself as mafia, so def claiming indy in the night chat, claiming no vote power (who all saw that im curious, and pushing people hard like ultra, is way out of his scum meta.

To that point, only way I could believe he is mafia, is if him and ultra are together

With flower and ultra spite playing, if he was mafia, going after those two is suicide

could he be indy, yeah, could he have a fun role, yeah, could he be town with a wagon burn or vest, yeah. Something in his role i think is driving the fun, active playstyle that i wish he would continue in future games.

I have reasons on Sallucion and if anything mango is cult or indy of some kind
What reasons on Sallucion?

Status
Not open for further replies.