Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've posted it twice now, so here is the third, nothing has changed it so far. Brand new play style....never ever has he been this active....its the complete opposite of his scum style (troll, no solving, just asking whats up and being dumb)...I can't put my finger on it so if anyone has some ideas that would be great.....he doesn't draw stupid attention to himself as mafia, so def claiming indy in the night chat, claiming no vote power (who all saw that im curious, and pushing people hard like ultra, is way out of his scum meta.

To that point, only way I could believe he is mafia, is if him and ultra are together

With flower and ultra spite playing, if he was mafia, going after those two is suicide

could he be indy, yeah, could he have a fun role, yeah, could he be town with a wagon burn or vest, yeah. Something in his role i think is driving the fun, active playstyle that i wish he would continue in future games.

I have reasons on Sallucion and if anything mango is cult or indy of some kind
@Ultra you ever seen this guy give such a detailed read on orca, something sus about this

also if u got mech on sallu cud u clarify it? r u waiting for something from him? how incriminating is this and why arent you pushing it sufficiently

Alright, I’ll be brief here.

Pot somewhat improved my impression of him in the council last night. I think his way of playing and answering *fuck all* is extremely anti town, but I can give him one more day. Council is easy to fake by just reading out obvious townies, but hopefully today he gets useful @Pot Goblin

Councilman TACy is town obviously.

Now, nothingburger players: Yoho - saying whatever fits the flow of the thread, xenos (??????), Baki Baku whatever - what did he even post in those 70 posts?

Those ISOs are all bad. Any scum reads and reasons? @xenos5 @BakiDou @Yoho

Pretty sure Watson is scum at this point, I don’t see her usual tinfoils. But she has a cute cat, so all is forgiven.

I feel like Ultra’s presence has somewhat diminished, but he has a cute cat. Ratchet too, minus the cat.

Soul I wouldn’t mind if someone killed right now so that we don’t waste another phase on him. Only thing I can think to his benefit is claiming pro town indie AFTER Flowa. Can appreciate the crazy move, I still lean scum though.

Was this brief?

Haha and Kekko playing his best game in a while - not annoying, not bad opinions. Which might be a red flag towards being scum ~

And also - not that I think you would - don’t target me with positive actions. My character doesn’t accept them.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
give me your top 3 fav people!

The people that I believe seem most town outside of Flower whose already confirmed

Ultra - he's playing similar to how I've seen town Ultra play in the past
Soul - he was right about Flower and hasn't done anything to earn any suspicions
Zemmi- I was scum with her one time and her play style feels different granted I'm pretty sure that was the only other time I've played with her but for now I think she's trustworthy

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Pot somewhat improved my impression of him in the council last night. I think his way of playing and answering *fuck all* is extremely anti town, but I can give him one more day. Council is easy to fake by just reading out obvious townies, but hopefully today he gets useful @Pot Goblin

Now, nothingburger players: Yoho - saying whatever fits the flow of the thread, xenos (??????), Baki Baku whatever - what did he even post in those 70 posts?

Pretty sure Watson is scum at this point, I don’t see her usual tinfoils. But she has a cute cat, so all is forgiven.

I feel like Ultra’s presence has somewhat diminished, but he has a cute cat. Ratchet too, minus the cat.

Soul I wouldn’t mind if someone killed right now so that we don’t waste another phase on him. Only thing I can think to his benefit is claiming pro town indie AFTER Flowa. Can appreciate the crazy move, I still lean scum though.

Was this brief?

Haha and Kekko playing his best game in a while - not annoying, not bad opinions. Which might be a red flag towards being scum ~

And also - not that I think you would - don’t target me with positive actions. My character doesn’t accept them.

Dogs> cats

Come at me, bish

:getnappaed:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Was this brief?

😐 first time I've been called a nothingburger

Careful, the Arby's card is a treat for scum only. I'm not turning that comment in to whole crusade don't worry. I think you didn't know
I like Arby's, what can I say lol

What reasons on Sallucion?
My role

@Ultra you ever seen this guy give such a detailed read on orca, something sus about this

also if u got mech on sallu cud u clarify it? r u waiting for something from him? how incriminating is this and why arent you pushing it sufficiently
Numerous times, some more and some less detailed

Sallucion is town. You wanna fish for more you'll need to step into the holler and hope you don't hear bangos playing 🤣

Zemmi

GodMommie
The people that I believe seem most town outside of Flower whose already confirmed

Ultra - he's playing similar to how I've seen town Ultra play in the past
Soul - he was right about Flower and hasn't done anything to earn any suspicions
Zemmi- I was scum with her one time and her play style feels different granted I'm pretty sure that was the only other time I've played with her but for now I think she's trustworthy
The game I wanted to sub out of so bad of because of the game atmosphere and bad real life things, but if I did I knew y'all were F'd.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Natalija

My three main suspects currently are

Yo Tan
Sally
Mango

The first two because I'm curious how they got into the council despite not being elected

Mango because of what people said he did in the Ron chat last night

@Natalija

My three main suspects currently are

Yo Tan
Sally
Mango

The first two because I'm curious how they got into the council despite not being elected

Mango because of what people said he did in the Ron chat last night
What did people say he did?

Those three are not participating very much. What about the active players, any scum there in your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.