One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Kaido can beat up Luffy without getting any injuries despite literally letting Luffy hit him and while not using Haki or DF powers (and while showing mercy so that he doesn’t kill someone he wants to recruit)
yesss naturally. Cause one person knows how to use Ryuu already and the other only learned it recently. So, what's the point?

I

Inspector_Mu

People who think a limited title like WSS puts mihwk as top tier
Should drop OP

The only title that affects eveyone are WsC and WSM.

Also who the hell gives a damn about Mihawk?

Let's talk about the fact Rocks even had WB kaido BM shiki under him
How he did he recruit them? Did he spank them first?

The comparison isn’t between Shanks and Rayleigh though, it’s between Shanks and Mihawk. I also doubt Shanks isn’t stronger than Rayleigh in his prime. Shanks is on the level of WB, Kaido, and BM, people that were Roger’s contemporaries. Shanks is probably stronger than Rayleigh was.

The issue is not founded on a limit, it’s about the pattern of portrayal through the story.
Shanks is not on their level tbh.

Holds the same rank? Yes no doubt .
Same strength nope.

As we saw the spoiler info the marine notes Shanks crew unlike the rest of Yonko crews whose commanders are not even mentioned.

So Shanks is the youngest Yonko(status) and have the strongest crew most probably.

Pattern of portrayal will change right in Wano ,955 already gave us the indication of Luffy and Zoro being the only ones (shown in panel) with the tools to hurt and defeat Kaido.(What will the excuse be at the moment? Oda is failing ? Or is doing justice to the rest of his charactes beside Luffy?)

Like for example you don't expect Zoro leaving the island as the strongest swordman of the island (above King ,red scarbads,etc) .Or you think he will leave being weaker than them?

Remember Luffy and Zoro will be legends that's already mentioned in the beggining of the series PKand WSS .

M

MD Zolo

I don't like putting down Shanks because Shanks and Mihawk used to be rivals.

If Shanks fans or Yonkou fans in general (or disgruntled Sanji fans) want to put down Mihawk, let them. I don't see why we Zoro fans or Mihawk fans need to put down Shanks in return. Story-wise, that doesn't help us.

In any case, it is high time we know more about Ryuuma. If he was as legendary as he is being hyped to be, rest assured that Oda will do more for Mihawk.

I

Inspector_Mu

When I think of kaido 7 ls.
I think he got it when he tried fitting Rocks WB BM Roger and lost
We know he was just a rookie back then.

It makes sense
He is hit headed like Ace...kidd who attack head on and needs to learn their place via Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.