Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
based as fuck
another epic fan

both of those songs r really good
think my personal fave is monster, ties in so well with just a man

cant wait for wisdom saga to come out on the 30th :neesama:
I got Troy, Ocean, underworld and Circe Saga so far is that all of them?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm still waiting on something to make it good lol. I work for 12$ an hour and have to fight for hours for food/rent. Most of my old friends moved away or got married so a lot less time to hang out.

I'm just hanging in waiting for it to get better, if it will, with what few friends I have left.
Hmm

I can only share what's helping me coz I stay alone myself and had rough time few months back- rest you have to figure out.

Everyday I wake up and express gratitude to whatever I have and I am blessed with.

Then, I reframe my thoughts to think all the positive thoughts. No complaint, no playing victim card but all the positive thoughts to fuel me

Then, I go on with something that helps me move forward to achieve my purpose...

What's purpose? See, most people are unhappy with their lives because we end up not going after our purpose/passion.

Purpose/Passion can't be a place or thing or a person or a job.

It's something which energize us...expand us. I hope it makes sense.

Figure that out and work on it.

Find comfort in your loneliness and make the best out of it

And, I would shut my mouth before anyone calls me to do so :milaugh:

Hmm

I can only share what's helping me coz I stay alone myself and had rough time few months back- rest you have to figure out.

Everyday I wake up and express gratitude to whatever I have and I am blessed with.

Then, I reframe my thoughts to think all the positive thoughts. No complaint, no playing victim card but all the positive thoughts to fuel me

Then, I go on with something that helps me move forward to achieve my purpose...

What's purpose? See, most people are unhappy with their lives because we end up not going after our purpose/passion.

Purpose/Passion can't be a place or thing or a person or a job.

It's something which energize us...expand us. I hope it makes sense.

Figure that out and work on it.

Find comfort in your loneliness and make the best out of it

And, I would shut my mouth before anyone calls me to do so :milaugh:
Yeah I get that it's just super hard to change, especially since Imma negative person to begin with. At best I can wake up to see what little I have (which my firearms are worth more than my apartment, but I'm not selling those, especially the ones I'll get from my Mom or Grandpa. But also says a lot that cheap ARs and a couple 1911s are worth significantly more than anything else I have) and then have to get ready for work, which just barely covers the bills, even with financial help from my Family.

Hard to see the upside. Not an excuse, merely an explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.