Underworld
Thunder

Yet to be Released (in order):
Wisdom
Vengeance
Ithaca

think thats right?
here is the order of the sagas if u r interested in seeing more @Emil
there are some goated animatics out there on youtube for the songs as well if u want visuals on the story (gigi is one of my faves)
can probably google the song order for the sagas

@Michelle Whose your #1 suspect so far?
I am stil thinking about SK, waiting for more discussions with him.

I would lynch Watson today, she was discussed yesterday but didn't go through, and eveyone was happy to vote Flower, I bet there are a lot of mafia from both teams in her wagon. That if no one will kill her allowing us to lynch someone else.

Yeah I get that it's just super hard to change, especially since Imma negative person to begin with. At best I can wake up to see what little I have (which my firearms are worth more than my apartment, but I'm not selling those, especially the ones I'll get from my Mom or Grandpa. But also says a lot that cheap ARs and a couple 1911s are worth significantly more than anything else I have) and then have to get ready for work, which just barely covers the bills, even with financial help from my Family.

Hard to see the upside. Not an excuse, merely an explanation
Also doesn't help that I failed out of being an Audio Producer

I went to school for that and then 2020 hit and I ended up vs people who have as much experience as iI an old for the same position

The funniest story I have from that is I applied for an entry level broadcaster position, got no reply.

Then I applied for management in the same area. Legit just the boss of the job I applied for

Got to the final round of interviews, then cut

Then I reapplied for the lower position, and still nothing rip lol

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I am stil thinking about SK, waiting for more discussions with him.

I would lynch Watson today, she was discussed yesterday but didn't go through, and eveyone was happy to vote Flower, I bet there are a lot of mafia from both teams in her wagon. That if no one will kill her allowing us to lynch someone else.
I can get behind a Watson pressure what was the case on her again?

Status
Not open for further replies.