Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think i could solve Mango situation technically but not sure it's worth it. Also Mango would have to cooperate. Its something like Indigo stuff but not really. Something like, because other person can straight up refuse
do that with kek or michelle or nat. thats a good PoE

I can give you a quick version.

Flower claimed town, used some abilities, claimed pro indie town and turned around and claimed town again.

When Flower claimed indie pro town, SK came and countered her saying she was claiming his role.

Withmango he made a chat we joined of our own free will, we all got a picture in our PMs afterwards. When pressure to claim he wouldn't even claim his alignment.
@MangoSenpai wincon?

Only one who took L since playing this game is you.

Imagine losing to tic tac in getting elected to night council :kobeha:
he became rusty , thats what happens when you dont play in a while

actually think it was my previous game I realized how good prof had got in the game and out of touch I was .
prof ran like two circles around us
we basically fought amongst ourselves till I rage quit

Saber

King of Knights
he became rusty , thats what happens when you dont play in a while

actually think it was my previous game I realized how good prof had got in the game and out of touch I was .
prof ran like two circles around us
we basically fought amongst ourselves till I rage quit
3 years without playing
the first game i got back, i had to be babysat lol

@Yo Tan Wa why didn't you distrust other people claiming to have the same ability as you?

Alright, I’ll be brief here.

Pot somewhat improved my impression of him in the council last night. I think his way of playing and answering *fuck all* is extremely anti town, but I can give him one more day. Council is easy to fake by just reading out obvious townies, but hopefully today he gets useful @Pot Goblin

Councilman TACy is town obviously.

Now, nothingburger players: Yoho - saying whatever fits the flow of the thread, xenos (??????), Baki Baku whatever - what did he even post in those 70 posts?

Those ISOs are all bad. Any scum reads and reasons? @xenos5 @BakiDou @Yoho

Pretty sure Watson is scum at this point, I don’t see her usual tinfoils. But she has a cute cat, so all is forgiven.

I feel like Ultra’s presence has somewhat diminished, but he has a cute cat. Ratchet too, minus the cat.

Soul I wouldn’t mind if someone killed right now so that we don’t waste another phase on him. Only thing I can think to his benefit is claiming pro town indie AFTER Flowa. Can appreciate the crazy move, I still lean scum though.

Was this brief?

Haha and Kekko playing his best game in a while - not annoying, not bad opinions. Which might be a red flag towards being scum ~

And also - not that I think you would - don’t target me with positive actions. My character doesn’t accept them.

Xenos and Baki have made some decenf points from what i managed to skim, you did not like their content?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Pretty sure would fail on Michelle.

Do you think Usopp is scum? I kinda liked him, ngl.

Nat? Kinda random
he chose michelle to hold his book or whatever idk felt weird choice, plus his wording wasnt the best everytime he snakes his way away from a d1 lynch hes usually scum

& nat has a random pr count while rat has a counter against low posters so doesnt make sense why have both nat can essentially never target rat...
\
in her PR i havent seen her give anything substanial and she made a comment about making her waste her 10 post and nothing else.

sounds forced and faked

suppose i'll also mass tag and attach my rationale for my increasing confidence in ultra from my PoV

ultra is being obtuse regarding the fact that i use the word "cap" for lynch always. in fact i rarely use it for kills and he knows this very very well in all sites we play in. i think ultra's pushes today all ended up being non mafia one way or another, which leads me to believe that he is intending to lead town astray

i dont have mech or anything, just a strong feeling
I can buy it

he chose michelle to hold his book or whatever idk felt weird choice, plus his wording wasnt the best everytime he snakes his way away from a d1 lynch hes usually scum

& nat has a random pr count while rat has a counter against low posters so doesnt make sense why have both nat can essentially never target rat...
\
in her PR i havent seen her give anything substanial and she made a comment about making her waste her 10 post and nothing else.

sounds forced and faked
Idk, maybe. I thought maybe of Watson. Or idk, Ultra to be less paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.