Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant answer more, no info, and I need to read from page 360-424, probably wont happen in the next hours
anyways, you need to put something on the table also, cant do solo all the sussing, if Mango/Watson flips scum, who is the team
Remember my first susses were on mango and watson, before the mech, what is the scum team/teams from your point of view?
And no sussing indies doesn't count
:pepeke: you just quoted my huge ass post about who I think is scum, or did you forget because your head was all up in "no u"?

I have a couple of others who I suspect, but I won't share that yet. They're feeling comfy in the thread and I hope it stays that way for now.

@Natalija did you read the game so far, how good in % would you say you read so far
Uuuuh maybe 20%. I ISO'd people I was interested in, so I do have a lot of context missing. Tell me about your reads

Uuuuh maybe 20%. I ISO'd people I was interested in, so I do have a lot of context missing. Tell me about your reads
My problem is, i presume you ISO'd and maybe few posts he responded to. You don't have context of the grander scale in the game yet your wording and assurance is that of someone who has way more than 20% in their veins

Disagree on Saber.
Mech? We hitting in afk Akane-Lemonade-and Abigail? if Mango flips scum
Starting with Akane probably, apparently she is the goat, but i see almost no reads from her
Lol missed the start of the game and 60+ pages to catch up on
Not the greatest start

Uh hihi first game here as well
I'm AkaneSQ
I think im a pretty good mash player
And thats pretty much it ig

I actually think your post restriction is bullshit. You are probably just scum here natty girl.
And thing is, if you have 10 posts per day that leaves you plenty of time to observe the game and compile a pretty decent POW made in peace. You can see things most us that post a lot miss bcs if hectic nature of the game

Yet Nat is focused on 2-3 things now and doesn't have a birds eye view you would expect from someone who only has 10 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.