Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
You have me as a scum read mr Worst? What are the reasons?
I kinda do but not strongly......

I isoed you last night i concluded that your threadplay is really good, but other than an active defense of SK it didn't really felt like your push on Watson / Relo were as aggressive as your defense of the other fella

Since Watson was then becoming a hot candidate for a wagon so overall it just seemed like u wanted to get on board and be among the ones who sussed her in case she ended up getting lynched and flipped scum

It's sure not the strongest reason to tunnel you but definetly to keep an eye on you

I isoed you last night i concluded that your threadplay is really good, but other than an active defense of SK it didn't really felt like your push on Watson / Relo were as aggressive as your defense of the other fella

Since Watson was then becoming a hot candidate for a wagon so overall it just seemed like u wanted to get on board and be among the ones who sussed her in case she ended up getting lynched and flipped scum

It's sure not the strongest reason to tunnel you but definetly to keep an eye on you
Who is my team? I had a sus d1 on every single main wagon today, Watson- and Mango

+Sus on Alexis who is probs scum

4-5 names please
Or do you think that i bussed Watson? Well this is some case cant lie.

No joke like 10 seconds ago when i saw him switch wagon to Watson I thought same thing that he is jumping from one wagon to another too easily

I was pushed to the edge and to the point of lashing out. I started the game completely chill, so no my guy, it was not me who messed up, but you guys. Discrediting attempt denied.
Even ratchet, guy who defend you most agreed what you did was absolute mess and atrocious for our day.

And instead of trying to fix your image so that people are willing to interact with you, you double down on yesterday. The only people willing to work with you is Naomi and Charles/Indigo here and then

No joke like 10 seconds ago when i saw him switch wagon to Watson I thought same thing that he is jumping from one wagon to another too easily
Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
I see, well i dont have a better case on anyone, my main choice for lynch would be Reloaded,
I can see Ratchet`s reasons for a Watson lynch, this is why im voting the counter-wagon of Soul
What are your reads on Reloaded and Watson?
So you think that these posts are just frustration and not AtE, she went online just to put this little scene, honestly this doesnt look natural to me at all
Vote Lynch Watson
10 minutes left or so, its to late to create new wagons
I would have liked a lynch on Watson tbh
I can jump on the watson wagon anytime, this was my pref lynch d1, had almost no traction tho, was on this case before the mech talks, you should iso me before saying that i jump wagons without reasons lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.