Status
Not open for further replies.
:nicagesmile: is this your first contact with complex roles or something?

My restriction doesn't benefit me or my communication with town, but some roles are just like that for flavor. I think you need to stop fishing for my role, I don't want any circumstances of it explained to scum.

I'm town. If you have any actual threadplay or reads question/comment, go for it. Otherwise don't dwell on stupid stuff.

Make your case then, enough sitting on the sidelines.

You're just saying things to say them, don't waste my time

You are correct, I don't have the patience or time to read all of it, and I am missing context, but I can spot a nothingburger player when I see one. But that is what my questions for them are for, to see if they have an actual townie thought process there. That's how mafia works, communication.

For example, I asked you about your reads and you gave me fuck all, similarly to Pot. What am I supposed to do with you giving me no feedback and me being limited to 10 posts?

Nat is Town btw.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Summary please

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Mr. Nothingburger (will use it from now onwards :catblush:) thank you for your response. Appreciate it
๐Ÿ˜‚ You're welcome

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
It could have been over after I settled stuff with Hime and explained to you all that hurting and insulting me just provokes such reactions from me every time and how to avoid them.
ypu ;iterally insulted me the entire day while i wasnt even engaging with anyone, you went onto call us all dumbass or braindead and for us to all fuck off even before this you vote lynched yourself and then asked vig to shoot you.

stop playing the fucking victim already its so fucking old already cyph really its not fun.

if you cant check your emotions in a game of lies and deception then you really shouldnt be playing if its so bad for your mental.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Bunch of back n forth

A few attempted murders

No solid wagon yet other than the Mango one at the beginning of the phase

That about sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.