Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Let me recall

Zem,.hime and some want mango to claim because he tanked a kill and was behind sex cult discord

Nat sus baki and yoho because they are nothingburger

Reloaded is flying under the radar

Saber is doing nothing

Ultra did basically nothing

Ekko wants to look into inactives

Flowa/Naomi/indigo wants to push soul (for flowa mislynch) or ekko (supposed chat slip) for lynch for D1

Ultra did nothing

Someone tried to kill worst

Indigo gave a census - 32/6/5/1/1/1/1/1/1/

Charlie targetted hime but got redirected to flowa's dead corpse last night

Indigo scanned pot innocent

Yo tan can heal anyone who will visit him

Ratchet sus watson

And, then we have some flowa - adam- muugen - hime back and forth

That's all I remember
what kill did mango tanked ?

Let me recall

Zem,.hime and some want mango to claim because he tanked a kill and was behind sex cult discord

Nat sus baki and yoho because they are nothingburger

Reloaded is flying under the radar

Saber is doing nothing

Ultra did basically nothing

Ekko wants to look into inactives

Flowa/Naomi/indigo wants to push soul (for flowa mislynch) or ekko (supposed chat slip) for lynch for D1

Ultra did nothing

Someone tried to kill worst

Indigo gave a census - 32/6/5/1/1/1/1/1/1/

Charlie targetted hime but got redirected to flowa's dead corpse last night

Indigo scanned pot innocent

Yo tan can heal anyone who will visit him

Ratchet sus watson

And, then we have some flowa - adam- muugen - hime back and forth

That's all I remember
love that ultra doing nothing was important enough to be listed twice :milaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
lmfao

its your council seat the same applies to sallucion, statistically 1 of the 3 auto in has to be scum wether its mafia or indie rhere is at least 1 scum involved, the way you tip toed around it instead of just coming out and saying im also on council especially after PG came out and said he was auto in, then your response to the questioning of this just felt forced.

Muugen makes a good point a simple me too after pot stated he's auto in would of sufficed

But both you and Sally also appearing was a shock to everyone

It's not like you where trying to hide your alignment or role

Being on the council doesn't reveal either so by hiding it, it only made both of you seem more suspicious

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No, I did not. You just refused to listen to somebody who was literally crying because nobody listened to her and kept hurting her.

Not to mention, I had 2 clears.

Pushing the blame on me is just trying to absolve yourselves from guilt.

But hard fact, Zem, the GUILT and my blood is on your hands.

It could have been over after I settled stuff with Hime and explained to you all that hurting and insulting me just provokes such reactions from me every time and how to avoid them.

I also told you I only ever faked Indie as Town and even gave three examples.

You messed up. And you are responsible. It was not my god damn fault and everything at least after how I explained how my emotions work and every pushing me to the brink right after is you guys‘ faults by not stopping when I asked you to.
This is the issue Flower. You're making a moral claim about a consequence of what, should be, a fun game. You can expect someone to feel guilty about personal attacks. But, for the most part, the people here are good people. They're flawed, in their own ways, as are we all, but they don't inherently go out of their way to cause deep harm. We all get frustrated at times. But you've *got* to be able to separate genuine malice from people playing a game. Does that mean everyone is blameless? No, but the reaction here should purely be within a game context - people shouldn't have to feel like their characters are getting judged and discredited because they didn't think you were telling the truth.

I understand where you're coming from. And I have empathy, too. And because of that, I really think after this game, it's for the best if you step away from Mafia for a bit. Mafia is an intense game. At the end of the day, people don't like being called liars, and it can be difficult to always keep it internal to the game, and not conflate it further. Lots of players fail at that. And I think, with the current goings on you have, you're having an even more difficult time at separating those two. I don't think it makes you a bad person. But that doesn't mean it's right for people to feel like everytime they play here, they run the risk of having their worth as a person questioned, and potentially invalidated, because someone keeps telling them that they're awful and should be sorry. It's not right either. I think you know I have the right of this, too. You can play out the string on this game, I don't want to interfere there, but after this I really do think you need to step away. If it's easier that I mandate you do, I'm happy to do that as well. This really can't go on though.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i have a passive that when i town gets lynched i stop all kills for a phase so all the failed kills ( bar alexis cuz i believe it was unstoppable ) are bcs of me since flowa flipped town that thing got activated
Ah quite the double edge sword because that means it also protects scum from getting killed

Does it also work on you? Or is it everyone except you?

Indigo

Yellow Flash
This is the issue Flower. You're making a moral claim about a consequence of what, should be, a fun game. You can expect someone to feel guilty about personal attacks. But, for the most part, the people here are good people. They're flawed, in their own ways, as are we all, but they don't inherently go out of their way to cause deep harm. We all get frustrated at times. But you've *got* to be able to separate genuine malice from people playing a game. Does that mean everyone is blameless? No, but the reaction here should purely be within a game context - people shouldn't have to feel like their characters are getting judged and discredited because they didn't think you were telling the truth.

I understand where you're coming from. And I have empathy, too. And because of that, I really think after this game, it's for the best if you step away from Mafia for a bit. Mafia is an intense game. At the end of the day, people don't like being called liars, and it can be difficult to always keep it internal to the game, and not conflate it further. Lots of players fail at that. And I think, with the current goings on you have, you're having an even more difficult time at separating those two. I don't think it makes you a bad person. But that doesn't mean it's right for people to feel like everytime they play here, they run the risk of having their worth as a person questioned, and potentially invalidated, because someone keeps telling them that they're awful and should be sorry. It's not right either. I think you know I have the right of this, too. You can play out the string on this game, I don't want to interfere there, but after this I really do think you need to step away. If it's easier that I mandate you do, I'm happy to do that as well. This really can't go on though.
you have any words for Yoho?

the player who literally just decided to diagnose Flower's mental health in the middle of a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.