Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Ultra did nothing
lmfao

hes been afk this round hasnt he?
i have a passive that when i town gets lynched i stop all kills for a phase so all the failed kills ( bar alexis cuz i believe it was unstoppable ) are bcs of me since flowa flipped town that thing got activated
thank goodness i said it was a waste to reveal either one of scums failed kills knew something was up looks like just basic kills though.

i have a passive that when i town gets lynched i stop all kills for a phase so all the failed kills ( bar alexis cuz i believe it was unstoppable ) are bcs of me since flowa flipped town that thing got activated
One shot i presume?
That shit too strong for more than one shot Haha

This is the issue Flower. You're making a moral claim about a consequence of what, should be, a fun game. You can expect someone to feel guilty about personal attacks. But, for the most part, the people here are good people. They're flawed, in their own ways, as are we all, but they don't inherently go out of their way to cause deep harm. We all get frustrated at times. But you've *got* to be able to separate genuine malice from people playing a game. Does that mean everyone is blameless? No, but the reaction here should purely be within a game context - people shouldn't have to feel like their characters are getting judged and discredited because they didn't think you were telling the truth.

I understand where you're coming from. And I have empathy, too. And because of that, I really think after this game, it's for the best if you step away from Mafia for a bit. Mafia is an intense game. At the end of the day, people don't like being called liars, and it can be difficult to always keep it internal to the game, and not conflate it further. Lots of players fail at that. And I think, with the current goings on you have, you're having an even more difficult time at separating those two. I don't think it makes you a bad person. But that doesn't mean it's right for people to feel like everytime they play here, they run the risk of having their worth as a person questioned, and potentially invalidated, because someone keeps telling them that they're awful and should be sorry. It's not right either. I think you know I have the right of this, too. You can play out the string on this game, I don't want to interfere there, but after this I really do think you need to step away. If it's easier that I mandate you do, I'm happy to do that as well. This really can't go on though.
This place has been my homesite for over 4 years by now. I never had an issue like this before a certain group of players appeared here and started to treat others like this. We had a nice community before all this toxicity flooded into this place. Just something you should maybe address, too, if you wanna kick me out of my home.

And of course, having players go into the game and already calling me a detriment to Town 8 pages in before I even did anything is not malice and personal at all.

I will play video games now. This is just wow. I promised Fuji no toxicity, so I will refrain from addressing this further. Leave me alone at this point.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
ok u have officially pocketed me with memeing in night chat, being an epic the musical fan, and by liking the best type of chocolate

@Yoho has also pocketed me by checking out and liking epic plus hating on reborns chocolates and almond joys
Pocketed?

I can't keep up with all these new slang terms you youngsters come up with 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.