Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pushed to the edge and to the point of lashing out. I started the game completely chill, so no my guy, it was not me who messed up, but you guys. Discrediting attempt denied.
I have done it three times as Town before and never as scum. It‘s just excuses at this point to blame me for everything. He‘s scum, likely Soul and Ekko, too. Somebody was definitely saved by pushing all the votes into me.

I agree Adam can be scum. What do you make of mich's defence of Ekko?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You're probably right....towns should tell the truth or they might just make it harder for other townies to discern the truth.....

I ADMIT IT THEN!!!

I'm not a watcher role either
Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf

It's a wonderful story about the consequences of lies and deciet

In the story the boy would run into town yelling a wolf is here a wolf is here and for awhile they believed him they picked up their pick forks and sharpen their axes and go hunt the wolf only to find there's not a wolf in sight

He did this over and over until eventually everyone just ignored him

That's when a wolf actually came and ate the boy

You see my young friend you are the boy and these lies may get you lynched (eaten by the wolf)

Worst

Custom title
Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf

It's a wonderful story about the consequences of lies and deciet

In the story the boy would run into town yelling a wolf is here a wolf is here and for awhile they believed him they picked up their pick forks and sharpen their axes and go hunt the wolf only to find there's not a wolf in sight

He did this over and over until eventually everyone just ignored him

That's when a wolf actually came and ate the boy

You see my young friend you are the boy and these lies may get you lynched (eaten by the wolf)
It's my favorite bed time story actually short and straight to the point

if someone could just nuke flower that would be great
she has not even tried reading or tried to listen to any new information that has come her way
instead she hyperfixates on killing all of her voters and demands for other players to vote them by trying to act like since she is confirmed, she automatically knows who the scums r

shame on the person who revived her
absolute liability to town
even worse than reviving an inactive tbh bc at least they wont death tunnel (and make everyone follow them) without reevaluating based on new information they r presented with

But she is confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.