Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I take that more as "are you going to talk around with Melkor or actually do something". I don't think him talking to his suspect like that is unreasonable for him. If I have any issue with Ultra, it's this Red Night thing. That doesn't sit too well with me. Otherwise think he's fine.
Cmon he saw me question Melkor for first time in the game, he could have waited out to see how it plays out but he chose to insert himself into it

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I take that more as "are you going to talk around with Melkor or actually do something". I don't think him talking to his suspect like that is unreasonable for him. If I have any issue with Ultra, it's this Red Night thing. That doesn't sit too well with me. Otherwise think he's fine.
This Red Night situation is strange

He came outta nowhere with shocking news that Red Night visited him without proof to back it up but at the same time Red Night appeared for what seems to be the first time all game only to deny the accusations which in itself is strange since I don't recall Ultra or anyone else ever directly tagging Mr Knight

Meaning he was lurking and only spoke when heat was put onto him

This entire case should probably be further investigated ๐Ÿค”

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
This Red Night situation is strange

He came outta nowhere with shocking news that Red Night visited him without proof to back it up but at the same time Red Night appeared for what seems to be the first time all game only to deny the accusations which in itself is strange since I don't recall Ultra or anyone else ever directly tagging Mr Knight

Meaning he was lurking and only spoke when heat was put onto him

This entire case should probably be further investigated ๐Ÿค”
there was a bunch of mass tags when i woke up asking people to vote SK and Ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.