Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So like, i could try to verify one of Nibel, Watson or Nat. I was thinking Watson but she's nowhere to be seen and she has to be present. Nibel and Nat are here since Nibel is posting and Nat liked some comment recently.
I think Nat already hit her post limit for the phase

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
This Red Night situation is strange

He came outta nowhere with shocking news that Red Night visited him without proof to back it up but at the same time Red Night appeared for what seems to be the first time all game only to deny the accusations which in itself is strange since I don't recall Ultra or anyone else ever directly tagging Mr Knight

Meaning he was lurking and only spoke when heat was put onto him

This entire case should probably be further investigated 🤔
Not my fault if I came at the exact moment Ultra invented this shit.

There is one thing which is odd.

Red night says getting census is his passive which gets triggered right at the beginning of Day 2.

Indigo got census after sometime from the beginning of Day 2.

But between these two census, we got this action WU from prof - Recruitment wu

Either this is false alarm there is something missing here
Recruitment could fail

I agree, just think from the context of "Ultra thinks Adam is Scum" it makes sense for him to pressure you and disregard your direction. Ultra is very tunnel-visioned as Town. He legitimately lacks the ability to re-evaluate his reads once he gets stuck on them. He is a player who would rather lead an incorrect lynch, than follow a correct one. Viewed from that perspective, I can rationalise his posting as town.
I literally asked him for his solve in real time because I noticed he fancies arguing but couldn't respond in real time what his reads were

It has 0 to do with Melkor and his response is disconcerting because as it stands his reads are complete ass

I agree, just think from the context of "Ultra thinks Adam is Scum" it makes sense for him to pressure you and disregard your direction. Ultra is very tunnel-visioned as Town. He legitimately lacks the ability to re-evaluate his reads once he gets stuck on them. He is a player who would rather lead an incorrect lynch, than follow a correct one. Viewed from that perspective, I can rationalise his posting as town.
Why do we always bring meta reads into everything?

It kills every discussion in its tracks and it often just backfires

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reborn is town

Ratchet probably scum for shading my info with the most obvious scum nibel reaction of all time
I'm not shading your info, I'm questioning the timing. And also, I question the efficacy of lynching someone who claims immunity, in favour of shooting him, and of shooting someone who has survived kills. If you read my post, you'd see I have no issue with him being shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.