Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, just think from the context of "Ultra thinks Adam is Scum" it makes sense for him to pressure you and disregard your direction. Ultra is very tunnel-visioned as Town. He legitimately lacks the ability to re-evaluate his reads once he gets stuck on them. He is a player who would rather lead an incorrect lynch, than follow a correct one. Viewed from that perspective, I can rationalise his posting as town.
Ultra isn't Fang.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I literally asked him for his solve in real time because I noticed he fancies arguing but couldn't respond in real time what his reads were

It has 0 to do with Melkor and his response is disconcerting because as it stands his reads are complete ass
Do you understand that I was arguing in favour of you there or are you responding to me because you think I need to see you affirming what I'm saying?

Basically a discredit attempt disguised as a town read, Adam has no real justification for going "uh...solve...what's that????"

I brought him out of his 69th pointless argument of the game to ask a straightforward question and he could not give me one off the top of his head

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically a discredit attempt disguised as a town read, Adam has no real justification for going "uh...solve...what's that????"

I brought him out of his 69th pointless argument of the game to ask a straightforward question and he could not give me one off the top of his head
What am I discrediting exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.