Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think we got an official vote count until the very end of the day phase though. We had to rely on your vote counts before that.

But if your plan is to keep Red Night in first place and have the 2nd wagon as a backup lynch I can get behind that.
he said he can't vote and can't be voted but i have a way to know if his vote on me counts, kinda depends on how fuji will do things

we can have 2 wagons ? if he said he can't be voted i assume all votes on him are equal to 0 so the lynch should go to the 2nd one who could that 2nd wagon be ? Watson ?
Lynch immunity would suggest there would be no Lynch if he's main wagon but vote immunity means he simply will have less real votes than 2nd spot

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Likely Nibel is a Godfather role with just a 1-shot lynch dodge.
I genuinely don't understand if he has a lynch dodge why he would claim it instead of encouraging town to burn the lynch. I do admit it's in his wheelhouse to do that though, just doesn't make any sense. He needs a training arc badly.

I don't think we got an official vote count until the very end of the day phase though. We had to rely on your vote counts before that.

But if your plan is to keep Red Night in first place and have the 2nd wagon as a backup lynch I can get behind that.
Nibel first, Adam second. Immune to votes usually means the second wagon gets lynched.

If u say it like that, what vote would've been better? I'm not leaving my vote on a wagon that wasn't gonna pick up (hime) when I'm about to go sleep and day ends when I'm not around

I've been solving plenty if u bothered to pay attention
It didn't seem like you particularly suspected Flower or had any sort of investment when you casted that vote

Most other flower voters were probably voting her on principle for being obnoxious or claiming indi

Worst

Custom title
Lynch immunity would suggest there would be no Lynch if he's main wagon but vote immunity means he simply will have less real votes than 2nd spot
the way he said it it seems like his lynch immunity is related to him not being able to be voted or why be lynch immune AND not be able to be voted ? that's a bit of a nonsense no ? so the two things must be related

I genuinely don't understand if he has a lynch dodge why he would claim it instead of encouraging town to burn the lynch. I do admit it's in his wheelhouse to do that though, just doesn't make any sense. He needs a training arc badly.
To lend credibility to full vote immunity.

Which is why we will have two wagons.

If he's immune against votes the second will take the hit.

If the lynch fails it's a regular dodge.

Worst

Custom title

why claim a regular dodge and a vote immunity though ? what's the advantage of having those 2 at once lol

Ratchet

It didn't seem like you particularly suspected Flower or had any sort of investment when you casted that vote

Most other flower voters were probably voting her on principle for being obnoxious or claiming indi
I'm going to pull rank here and say, as the best Broki reader (self-certified) she's out of scum range. There's been several times where she's voiced my thoughts as I've been reading too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bluds are too reliant on abilities and shit

This is about as obvious as it gets
There are lots of issues

Just adding on to the following post
No post even when tagged

Afk until ultra raised sus on him and casted voted
Then, claims Unlynchable town
Sounds too convenient
Another very convenient post
No, I can't use abilities during the day
We can't confirm him by making him use ability during this phase.

Then he lied
Why would I do this? I can't be lynched. If you guys don't believe me, just kill me. You will just loose a towny role.
In above post he says he can't be lynched but says if we don't believe him then we can kill him and we will lose townie .... implying he can be killed

I can't be lynched, I'm bulletproof. I'm invulnerable to status conditions abilities.
Then he says he's bullet proof. He contradicted his own post and is making up shit.

There's no way he can be town

It was for the indie claim and trusting more in SoulKillers over hers, between a blind shot into hime I'd just lean more towards indie when EoD is close

Ratchet

But it doesn't matter lol, he has no incentive to claim it when we would likely lynch him anyway. All it does is deter us from it. I would say it's probably more likely he isn't lynch proof at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.