JJK Chapter 267 Spoilers

I mean you can't ignore the context this is after he said 5 more chapters lmao
the 5 chapter series notice is for every major shonen. It is done to rev up sales as the series is ending. Gege was always planning on bringing Nobara back, he just did it right as Sukuna is about to be defeated.

This ain’t really fanfic writing, like I’ve said a triumphant return is a common trope in writing
Post automatically merged:

Since Gege has brought Nobara back, I expect that at the end we will be shown a time skip, where Itadori is married to Nobara. To be like in Naruto and Bleach
Nah Yuji is going to marry that tall girl that used to be fat, she’s just his type

Megumi is probably the one stuck with Nobara

the 5 chapter series notice is for every major shonen. It is done to rev up sales as the series is ending. Gege was always planning on bringing Nobara back, he just did it right as Sukuna is about to be defeated.

This ain’t really fanfic writing, like I’ve said a triumphant return is a common trope in writing

Nah Yuji is going to marry that tall girl that used to be fat, she’s just his type

Megumi is probably the one stuck with Nobara
Honestly, I hope that Megumi dies, although this is doubtful. It seems that Gege said that either three or one Itadori would survive

Lmao this image is a perfect representation of many Nobara copers

Most of them quit in chapter 265 when she was shown among the supposedly dead people in Yuji’s life. 90% quit right before they made it big. I was among the 10% who still had my doubts about her being dead
I did falter after that Gege interview, he pumped fake me ngl. Didn’t expect him to lie in an interview

Honestly, I hope that Megumi dies, although this is doubtful. It seems that Gege said that either three or one Itadori would survive
Yuji letting his best friend give up is such a downer, I doubt Gege would go there

I mean you can't ignore the context this is after he said 5 more chapters lmao
An epilogue would be fine this is bordering on what essay bois in one piece write on this forum in the realms of memery and fanservice

The problem here is not if its medically possible, its a narrative issue
It was all out in the open. Her injuries were life-THREATENING, not confirmed fatal. If the charater is not dead on-panel, they are likely alive. Story writing 101.

Since Gege has brought Nobara back, I expect that at the end we will be shown a time skip, where Itadori is married to Nobara. To be like in Naruto and Bleach
Prediction that I posted months ago: Gojo will gloat from where he exists when Sukuna is defeated.

I don't think you didn't get what I wrote
Maybe? What are your narrative issues? I addressed narrative in regards to off-panel deaths. Her return timeline is on-cue, separating Megumi and Sukuna. I predicted this very chapter. Again, just simple literary analysis at the middle school level.

I was mostly memeing about Nobara's death, but somehow this makes me happy.

Gege: "Let's pierce an indestructible object with a low tiers nails on top of that.":risiup::risiup::risiup:
Fuck logic,man. Nobara is back.

Most of them quit in chapter 265 when she was shown among the supposedly dead people in Yuji’s life. 90% quit right before they made it big. I was among the 10% who still had my doubts about her being dead
I failed Nobara.

Last edited:

For me it's not really about agenda, I don't mind if she's brought back.

It's the way she was brought back.

For me it's not really about agenda, I don't mind if she's brought back.

It's the way she was brought back.
The way YOU were brought back upsets mejust kidding,but anyway,cool to see her back. We are getting a shit ending.The show is being rushed
How was your spa,bro?

Gege still a punk bitch for lying about killing her off.

This ending is still gonna suck.

Nobara is goated though
yeah,most shonnen get a shit ending. Bleach got a rushed ending,Naruto,AOT,JJK will suck too. I hope OP somehow breaks this cycle.

@NikaInParis Couldn't Shoko actually fix Nobara face?

Last edited:
I was wonderring why the finger was such a big deal last chapter but with resonnace that makes sense. Although it brings my issue of if you kill Sunakana now he will still be able to come back and I still am hoping for the making Yuji swallow the 20 fingers and megumi doing the kill.

I expected Nobara to be back but I thought she would be back with more time in the fight left. Basically my timeline for her to be back was when Todo came back. And I expected Todo (with his normal arm from yuuta not a replacement) but I expected him in a lesser role. So I guess they kinda reversed my expectation of those 2 coming back.

The way YOU were brought back upsets mejust kidding,but anyway,cool to see her back. We are getting a shit ending.The show is being rushed
How was your spa,bro?

yeah,most shonnen get a shit ending. Bleach got a rushed ending,Naruto,AOT,JJK will suck too. I hope OP somehow breaks this cycle.

@NikaInParis Couldn't Shoko actually fix Nobara face?
Nah, Mahito attacks the soul and nobody can heal that