Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
also are we really believing Ultra's " mech claims " they're as believable a my role claims tbh
Ultra mech claim no longer hold importance.

It's about Red's claim which doesn't make sense.

Just re read his claim and ask yourself why a town role will get all these immunities in form of permanent passives with no X shots and will also make him untargetable during day with as long as he's alive?

- [SIZE=4]@AkaneSQ[/SIZE]
2- @Flower Lynched Day 1 Akemi HomuraRevived Day 2
3-
[SIZE=4]@Alwaysmind[/SIZE]
4- [SIZE=4]@York[/SIZE]
5- [SIZE=4]@Rej[/SIZE]
6- [SIZE=4]@Underworld Broker[/SIZE]
7- [SIZE=4]@Zemmi[/SIZE]
8- [SIZE=4]@Michelle[/SIZE]
9- [SIZE=4]@The Orca[/SIZE]
10- [SIZE=4]@Mr. Reloaded[/SIZE]
11- [SIZE=4]@Adam 🍎[/SIZE]
12- [SIZE=4]@Logiko[/SIZE]
13- [SIZE=4]@Sallucion[/SIZE]
14- [SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE]
15- [SIZE=4]@lemon.de[/SIZE]
16- [SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE]
17- @T-Pein™ Replaced by [SIZE=4]@Peroroncino[/SIZE]
18- [SIZE=4]@Ratchet[/SIZE]
19- [SIZE=4]@Yoho[/SIZE]
20- [SIZE=4]@Natalija[/SIZE]
21- [SIZE=4]@Emil[/SIZE]
22- [SIZE=4]@Random Asshole[/SIZE]
23- [SIZE=4]@Princess Abigail[/SIZE]
24- [SIZE=4]@Ghostface Killa[/SIZE]
25- [SIZE=4]@Charlie[/SIZE]
26- [SIZE=4]@MangoSenpai[/SIZE]
27- [SIZE=4]@Mashiro Blue[/SIZE]
28- [SIZE=4]@Pot Goblin[/SIZE]
29- [SIZE=4]@SoulKiller[/SIZE]
30- [SIZE=4]@Dr. Watson[/SIZE]
31- [SIZE=4]@Apollo[/SIZE]
32- [SIZE=4]@Saber[/SIZE]
33- [SIZE=4]@oddoddfruit[/SIZE]
34- [SIZE=4]@Luka[/SIZE]
35- [SIZE=4]@Lord Melkor[/SIZE]
36- @Psylocke Replaced by [SIZE=4]@Reborn[/SIZE]
37- [SIZE=4]@hime[/SIZE]
38- @DoflaMihawk Replaced by [SIZE=4]@Ariess[/SIZE]
39- [SIZE=4]@xenos5[/SIZE]
40- [SIZE=4]@BakiDou[/SIZE]
41- [SIZE=4]@BoaHancocksHusband[/SIZE]
42- [SIZE=4]@Tyrant MUUGEN[/SIZE]
43- [SIZE=4]@Indigo[/SIZE]
44- [SIZE=4]@Naomi[/SIZE]
45- [SIZE=4]@Red Night[/SIZE]
46- [SIZE=4]@Worst[/SIZE]
47- [SIZE=4]@LANJI CUCKSMOKE[/SIZE]
48- [SIZE=4]@Ultra[/SIZE]
49- @Alexis2282AE ??? Killed Night 1
50-
[SIZE=4]@Polar Bear[/SIZE]

If you are Town vote for SoulKiller or Ekko and stop being apathetic!!
tell me more

Also convenient how you instantly know what's happening @xenos5 despite it taking endless pages, care to respond to me about reads?
Ultra's tagged everyone in the initial post calling out Red Night, I saw the tag in my alerts, and skimmed from there.

I know much less about what happened between that tag and last night since I fell asleep tbh.

And for reads I'm going mostly off of vibes off the top of my head, but...

I do agree Michelle might need to be looked into more after Red Night's flip. They haven't revealed anything about what they got from Ekko yet either iirc.

And Mangosenpai should really come back and explain why they survived Mashiro Blue's Desert Eagle shot.

I have much more players than I'm feeling are likely town though (Ratchet, Ultra, Naomi, Charlie, Indigo, Pot Goblin). Though I know that doesn't help as much since this is a 50 player game.

It also means the only way to off him is very specifically an ultra -kill during the night phase. Which I highly doubt.
Or permanent game removal if he isn't lying about not being immune to game removal.

wtf, on whom did the UK fail? how come already 2 ultras were fired....dayum
did anyone claim the shot?
We don't know who it failed on. But if someone could copy Charles ??? reveal ability and get it amped we might be able to reveal it. He can't reveal kill writeups normally and has a passive that prevents him from being amped unfortunately...

If I use it I commute myself too with the target so thats kinda double edged sword for you all
You're seeing what Red Night's claiming with all the crazy immunities? Your game removal may be one of the few things we can get to work on him if it comes down to it lol (though you'd have to use it on him at night if his claim that he's untargetable during the day is true).

Though it's not permanent, right? As a last resort (IF he's actually lynch proof) we could get someone to amp you and you can nobly sacrifice yourself taking him down with you I guess.

Ultra mech claim no longer hold importance.

It's about Red's claim which doesn't make sense.

Just re read his claim and ask yourself why a town role will get all these immunities in form of permanent passives with no X shots and will also make him untargetable during day with as long as he's alive?
It's so bad the extent like half the players here second guess very obvious information

You're all welcome btw

Worst

Custom title
This is disingenuous. I took back my claim on Adam in like the span of a minute.
Sure sure but it's another thing to consider.......( i mean i'll probably have to regret saying all those lies a well in future when my time comes lol )

Regardless i think we'll get nothing valuable out of this i'll keep my vote on Watson as secondary wagon

It's so bad the extent like half the players here second guess very obvious information

You're all welcome btw
You know, I also kinda think my mech on Adam prev day was a smoking gun or that Soul is pulling his usual scum MO of faking non hostile Indie, or that Ekko has something sus going on with Michelle and yet here we are.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Blue tried to kill him on D1 and failed

Then, he switched between town and indie claim.

Then, many believes he's the one who owns sex cult chat and send them pictures and they all feel it's sus
Lmao so SK/Mango are indies confirmed. I’d rather our vigs take came of them and we all push Night Light

You know, I also kinda think my mech on Adam prev day was a smoking gun or that Soul is pulling his usual scum MO of faking non hostile Indie, or that Ekko has something sus going on with Michelle and yet here we are.
this is about as open and shut as it gets though

At this point I'm convinced someone could post their scum role pm and half the players would rush to defend them

Status
Not open for further replies.