Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It's just too absurd the guy was inactive, no posts at all then comes forwad with the claim of the century it's just....idk doesn't feel the right path to follow and everyone seem to sheep this idea too easily
but it can prove Ultra, right?

You're seeing what Red Night's claiming with all the crazy immunities? Your game removal may be one of the few things we can get to work on him if it comes down to it lol (though you'd have to use it on him at night if his claim that he's untargetable during the day is true).

Though it's not permanent, right? As a last resort (IF he's actually lynch proof) we could get someone to amp you and you can nobly sacrifice yourself taking him down with you I guess.
I mean i'll do it if majority agrees

this is about as open and shut as it gets though

At this point I'm convinced someone could post their scum role pm and half the players would rush to defend them
Me visiting nobody kinda is, too.

You can’t redirect somebody to noone, my action did go through and it clearly shows my target was semi commuted at the very least.

Vote Lynch Adam.

Fuck man, I‘m doing that today.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
We don't know who it failed on. But if someone could copy Charles ??? reveal ability and get it amped we might be able to reveal it. He can't reveal kill writeups normally and has a passive that prevents him from being amped unfortunately...
I see, I can't do stuff like that, but noone comming forth with it sounds def scummy.
Scum firing on scum?

Me visiting nobody kinda is, too.

You can’t redirect somebody to noone, my action did go through and it clearly shows my target was semi commuted at the very least.

Vote Lynch Adam.

Fuck man, I‘m doing that today.
Stay on Red Knight

I sus Adam but he's logically not the best secondary over players who are very outted

Status
Not open for further replies.