Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. I did not expect such a traffic. This is way too overwhelming for me. With 15 people and a few dozen pages it's possible to follow, but here, this it's just not possible when you are doing other things. I have absolutely no idea of what is happening and the number of pages suck my motivation out of me, I'm sorry.

:neesama:

You can count me out. @Fujishiro
Barely anyone read everything. Just Ask for most important stuff

Yeah.. I did not expect such a traffic. This is way too overwhelming for me. With 15 people and a few dozen pages it's possible to follow, but here, this it's just not possible when you are doing other things. I have absolutely no idea of what is happening and the number of pages suck my motivation out of me, I'm sorry.

No worries. It can definitely be overwhelming. Ill tag you the next smaller game

Typical Commie, giving up when he's tasked to do some work!

Status
Not open for further replies.