Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Active - Eye of Eternity] Starting on D4, Kalecgos can take himself and another player to his personal realm, The Netherstorm, removing them both from the game for a cycle. At the end of the cycle, he can choose to challenge them to a game of his choice (within reason). The loser will be ultra-killed with no means of revival. [1-Shot]
i remember using this on ratchet to save him and he turned into an evil dragon and killed me
i believe it, indies r bullshit, probably cant be killed even with this

Read what I just posted about Karma.

It should have been impossible for Town Nibel to get Karma.
V

Voting: You didn't vote.
Posting: You had 3 posts.
Successfully lynching a member of another alignment: Didn't happen if you're Town.
Successfully killing a member of another alignment: Didn't happen if you're Town.
Night Council: You are not there.

So where would the Karma come from if not from my lynch which proves you're not Town?

I mean, if he claims he got 2 Karma points, it kinda makes sense flower since he posted 3 times according to you? I am not sure how fuji or prof calculate getting karma here tbh. But I don't think this on it's own is damning.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Didn't he said to have posted 2 times ?
I mean, if he claims he got 2 Karma points, it kinda makes sense flower since he posted 3 times according to you? I am not sure how fuji or prof calculate getting karma here tbh. But I don't think this on it's own is damning.
Exactly my point, but according to Flower, I'm confirmed scum for this.

Anyway, my flip will prove she's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.