Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartman's shop will be accepting investors. The first 5 players to quote this can invest in his shop and receive a portion of the proceeds once it opens.

Sure thing homeboy

Emil

Certified Memelord

Cartman's shop will be accepting investors. The first 5 players to quote this can invest in his shop and receive a portion of the proceeds once it opens.

x

Emil

Certified Memelord
You've continued to push against her lynch and ha e asked us to go for Adam instead. I'm trying not to lose my patience Flower I really am. But I suspect the reason you keep asking us to push him, along with Soul and Ekko, is because you want to dress up revenge as if it's based on the game. And I don't believe it entirely is. If I'm wrong then whatever, but if I'm right, I think it's time you re-evaluated.

Speaking of Ekko, why is he not here evicierating Ultra. @Emil Getting cold feet?
ur not gonna make me google another word ratchet i refuse

I'm rich as fuck in friendship and good vibes. But that don't pay the bills

Emil

Certified Memelord
think u guys had too much freedom to get yall stories straight, plus its a multiball yada yada so its much easier to fake hunt

tldr honestly cant be bothered without flipping a scum first

also not when half of the players r borderline irrelevant in terms of activity and contribution

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Yo

The Annihilation Tournament has begun

The first 16 challengers to quote the write-up will take part in a R/P/S tournament to decide who will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and earn the opportunity to choose an additional seat on the Night Council. The last place loser of the tournament will die.

You may not discuss your hands in the main thread once you join the tournament.

Oh, very well

Status
Not open for further replies.