Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Vote Lynch Watson

That slot needs to be resolved. But we should have a 2nd wagon ready. I support the efforts on TAC.

The question is how to deal with RN at this point. Looks like that duel thing last DP was actually our best bet.

I saw you claim in discord chat how you trusted mech result on me hence why you voted me for lynch

Then you claimed to cast protect on me even tho you voted to lynch me

Now you are sorry

Whatever you are selling, im not buying
can you stóp pushing Flower since both of you are confirmed townies? This is really pissing me off. And sorry about sussing you.

Vote Lynch Watson

That slot needs to be resolved. But we should have a 2nd wagon ready. I support the efforts on TAC.

The question is how to deal with RN at this point. Looks like that duel thing last DP was actually our best bet.
I am almost certain you are scum as well.

Which other players do you scum read?

Worst

Custom title
the ban ability (which belongs to the TAC role) was used to save either red night or watson last day
it is unlikely that ultra would waste it to save ppl who r not aligned with him (we suspect the TAC role is an indie)
i mean the man could be pulling a 300Iq play if he had the means

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I am a protective role mostly, I protected Melkor last night. And I did nothing else. The chat thingy from Ultra must be an error.
Also my actions did not show in the WU, I have been tampered with most likely.

I won't say more.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am a protective role mostly, I protected Melkor last night. And I did nothing else. The chat thingy from Ultra must be an error.
Also my actions did not show in the WU, I have been tampered with most likely.

I won't say more.
Why did you protect Melkor?

Status
Not open for further replies.