Status
Not open for further replies.
My father was no married to my mother. Yes, some would call me a bastard, but I am still of the blood... recognized or not in the eyes of the law. I will take what is owed me if they will not give it freely.

Three times three.

Are your parents still living? No. Ah, well you shall see them again, but not in the afterlife. They will claw their way from the dank hole in the ground where you placed them... and serve me. There are numberless millions who have perished on this world. Fallen to age, disease, war, endless, pointless war, murder, childbirth... and they will all rise up in my service. And those who oppose me, when they inevitably fall to my legions, will in death find new purpose as undying soldiers in my eternal army.

In delving into the very nature and fabric of existence, I have created the most powerful, most awful, and most singularly destructive object ever to exist on the Material Plane: The Sphere of Annihilation!

Perhaps you have heard of death by impalement? No? The victim is skewered by a long heavy pike. But it is done in a way that they do not immediately perish. No. Then the pike is placed in the ground so the weight of the victim's own body is the propulsion for their doom as the pike slowly pierces more and more of their innards. For some it takes hours to die, others days. It is a horrible way to die to be sure. Now imagine an entire populace put to death in such a manner. I wholly depopulated an entire country in this manner. Why? You dare ask why. For the crime of opposing my will. So imagine what torturous death I have in store for such as you.
It was you ya furry fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.