Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am indeed the player formerly known as Kiku, a.k.a. Wiku, a.k.a. the ultimate lurking expert
Ohhhh.....Glad to know that.

Then it's time to relieve you from playing this game so that you can again go back to being a lurking expert :kayneshrug:

So I guess either no one saw my post or no one was willing to give me a summary.

I really can't be assed to read through 10s of pages right now... :catcry:

BTW. I haven't seen anyone mention being hit by the bleed effect or being painted pink or red by an ability. But PLEASE tell me if one of you has been. If I don't visit someone with one of those by end of the upcoming night phase (since it's the 3rd cycle now) one of my passives will make me send out a random kill.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So I guess either no one saw my post or no one was willing to give me a summary.

BTW. I haven't seen anyone mention being hit by the bleed effect or being painted pink or red by an ability. But PLEASE tell me if one of you has been. If I don't visit someone with one of those by end of the upcoming night phase (since it's the 3rd cycle now) one of my passives will make me send out a random kill.
There is nothing much.

Mango claimed and it seems fake to me.

Soul and some are pushing tac for that color slip of purple Mafia.

rej initially denied sending message to melkor but melkor claimed they both are in chat with each other

Worst rced ultra through immunities

Frankly speaking, we are just lost lmao

Zemmi

GodMommie

I would give you a summary but I'm not the best person for that since I've missed a lot myself.

I hope you find someone who has those things but if you don't please don't stand close to me. You might need to resort to mass tagging to find someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.