Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing much.

Mango claimed and it seems fake to me.

Soul and some are pushing tac for that color slip of purple Mafia.

rej initially denied sending message to melkor but melkor claimed they both are in chat with each other

Worst rced ultra through immunities

Frankly speaking, we are just lost lmao
I appreciate the summary regardless. Thank you :sweat:

So I guess either no one saw my post or no one was willing to give me a summary.

I really can't be assed to read through 10s of pages right now... :catcry:

BTW. I haven't seen anyone mention being hit by the bleed effect or being painted pink or red by an ability. But PLEASE tell me if one of you has been. If I don't visit someone with one of those by end of the upcoming night phase (since it's the 3rd cycle now) one of my passives will make me send out a random kill.
Specifically bleed's?...haven't seen any this game

Why are Pot and Baki in your core?
Don't remember, it was from d1, pot was something I like liked in his reads (maybe they were similar to mine), baki no idea. Ill try and iso em and see if I can remember

Why you named yourself in your own town core? I mean it's liking your own posts :milaugh:
When so many hate you, you turn to liking your own stuff to feel the void lol

There is nothing much.

rej initially denied sending message to melkor but melkor claimed they both are in chat with each other

Frankly speaking, we are just lost lmao[/QUOTE

Uhhhh we are not really lost? TAC is literally open scumming. Rej is exposed.

If you are actually following the thread and reading. You cannot say we are lost really.

There is nothing much.

If you are actually following the thread and reading. You cannot say we are lost really.

Reposted

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Reposted
How tac is exposed? He's playing the exactly the same way like he was in D2.

And, that color slip you talked about isn't some concrete evidence to paint someone as open scum.

We have emi literally coasting and with a claim that doesn't make sense and nothing is being done about that.

There is nothing much.

How is Mangos claim fake...I'm in a wet Tshirt contest as we speak and I used the cheat code

Also, Ultra was poisoned D1 and flipped it to Lanji who is alive and never said anything. Melkor poisoned today but didn't mention it

Specifically bleed's?...haven't seen any this game
Like I said. Bleeds. OR someone painted pink or red by an ability.

I would give you a summary but I'm not the best person for that since I've missed a lot myself.

I hope you find someone who has those things but if you don't please don't stand close to me. You might need to resort to mass tagging to find someone.
Appreciate the advice. I think i'll do just that.

1- @AkaneSQ
2- @Flower Lynched Day 1 Akemi Homura Revived Day 2
3- @Alwaysmind
4- @York
5- @Rej
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Zemmi
8- @Michelle
9- @The Orca
10- @Mr. Reloaded
11- @Adam 🍎
12- @Logiko
13- @Sallucion
14- @Yo Tan Wa
15- @lemon.de
16- @TheAncientCenturion
17- @T-Pein™ Replaced by @Peroroncino
18- @Ratchet
19- @Yoho
20- @Natalija
21- @Emil
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Princess Abigail
24- @Ghostface Killa
25- @Charlie
26- @MangoSenpai
27- @Mashiro Blue
28- @Pot Goblin
29- @SoulKiller
30- @Dr. Watson
31- @Apollo
32- @Saber
33- @oddoddfruit
34- @Luka
35- @Lord Melkor
36- @Psylocke Replaced by @Reborn
37- @hime
38- @DoflaMihawk Replaced by @Ariess
39- @xenos5
40- @BakiDou
41- @BoaHancocksHusband
42- @Tyrant MUUGEN
43- @Indigo
44- @Naomi
45- @Red Night
46- @Worst
47- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
48- @Ultra
49- @Alexis2282AE ??? Killed Night 1
50- @Polar Bear
[/QUOTE]

If any one of you has been hit with the bleed effect or painted red or pink by an ability please let me know. I need to visit someone who has been affected by one of those before the end of this cycle or my passive will make a random kill happen.

It does actually. You just threw a name. Let me remind you, you also stated you didn’t have to use a single ability so far this game until today too, and this happened DP1
Mhm...well see, giving specific details about how my abilities work come at my expense. I provided this information voluntarily. Could have just shrugged it off really. You're free to take it or leave it

Like I said. Bleeds. OR someone painted pink or red by an ability.

If any one of you has been hit with the bleed effect or painted red or pink by an ability please let me know. I need to visit someone who has been affected by one of those before the end of this cycle or my passive will make a random kill happen.
All these colored abilities got dumped massively in a single write up. Could melkor be firing off all his abilities for some reason?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How is Mangos claim fake...I'm in a wet Tshirt contest as we speak and I used the cheat code

Also, Ultra was poisoned D1 and flipped it to Lanji who is alive and never said anything. Melkor poisoned today but didn't mention it
Blue used Desert eagle to kill mango and it failed on D1.

Mango claim has no passive or active that protects him from kill.

I doubt someone will block blue D1 nor mango was town read by others to have a protect on him

Blue used Desert eagle to kill mango and it failed on D1.

Mango claim has no passive or active that protects him from kill.

I doubt someone will block blue D1 nor mango was town read by others to have a protect on him
Its possible. I just don't think Mango should be anywhere of a concern at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.