Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Look at all the scums crawling out of the woodwork to set me up

So desperate to obtain a single mislynch

You hate to see it

I have just 3 questions that'll help me determine if you're being framed or not

1. Of all players why did you choose Red Knight to be the one you set that trap for?

2. In these past 3 days and 2 nights have you made a single action and who did you target with it?

3. Who do you believe is behind this frame job?

Worst Rolecrushed you bypassing your defenses from what I heard. So you can't use anything and have no defenses. That should be even more reason you should just claim. What do you have to hide when you're essentially generic right now?
Rolecrushes aren't permanent xenos lol

Not gonna claim to a rookie framejob

Tourney
The Annihilation Tournament has begun.

The winner of the winner's bracket will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and choose a new council member.

The loser of the loser's bracket will die.

If you did not sign up of your own volition know that fate has pitted you into the arena.

Send in your best of 3 in a R/P/S format to see who will advance to the next round. Players who do not submit by the end of the phase will lose by default.

You may not discuss your hands whatsoever in the main thread nor ask for another player to do so.

Here's the deal...I could claim and clear this up, but it would be rewarding terribly retarded play, and scum probably would like to know what's under the hood.

So I'm not gonna. Go ahead and lynch me over TAC if you want, I'll laugh.

The Annihilation Tournament has begun.

The winner of the winner's bracket will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and choose a new council member.

The loser of the loser's bracket will die.

If you did not sign up of your own volition know that fate has pitted you into the arena.

Send in your best of 3 in a R/P/S format to see who will advance to the next round. Players who do not submit by the end of the phase will lose by default.

You may not discuss your hands whatsoever in the main thread nor ask for another player to do so.

:brootea:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Here's the deal...I could claim and clear this up, but it would be rewarding terribly retarded play, and scum probably would like to know what's under the hood.

So I'm not gonna. Go ahead and lynch me over TAC if you want, I'll laugh.
TAC should still be the lynch but don't think that means you're out of the hot seat young man

what u mean by that
That was prof, saying that. he rng 3 slackers into council into death match. now they got win by rps in death match.

also hell yeah, i dodge a bullet from rng! *leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.