Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human d--ks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white.
NO

Ultra I looked a little over your interactions with watson, taking into account that she was scum, lets see the results

Jokes or true, I tend to agree with you

Oh rly? Look at the big Watson reader here yall

She needs a lot of defense, to be fair, she had a good role

Oh yeah keep the defense coming
@Emil are you frozen bruh, this iso should have been your work, not mine

I really liked how you tried to save Watson d2, that frame job on Red night was not bad, it almost worked tho, you got unlucky because Red night has a strong role, he still looks bad because of his response timing, idk if he looks at bad as you tho

Erm oh, you already said that you are scum with watson, no need to sell it to x or y at this point

What happens next? Watson is saved by the TAC role, coincidence? maybe not, this can potentially point to a potential team mate of watson, Hmm i wonder who defended her both d1 and d2, even going as far to frame/lie about other players to save her, oh yeah its ya boy Ultra

Hmm, sus dawg

Oh damn, rip Watson, she was indeed scum, and she was saved by no one then the TAC role

I wont even give this lie detect that much credit tho, I think that you have crazy synergy with Watson, maybe you are just scum here idk
Claim time @Ultra, preferably your flavour
Id still want to lynch TAC first, but there are to many coincidences to let you walk free, you had an inhuman defense for Watson, its not natural tbh.
I'll pass.

Fyi kind of a double standard I'm not allowed to be wrong on a single player when I've outted multiple scum. Most of you can't catch mafia for shit and mislynch people constantly.

I will not gamethrow but there's no reason to claim when we've got like 3+ outted scum already that we can't even resolve. Makes no sense. Feel free to try to make me though

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human d--ks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white.
that's fucking crazy

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am very well aware of that. Fuck that WU right now, my problem is not with it. It's with how you reacted to it and you dodging around the main point of discussion. What you are doing right now is pure theatre.
This^^^

It's a possibility that the WU of lie detect is fake because of Trickery activation and no one coming out to claim it. Also, it lie detected specific role claim.

But the way ultra reacted after that is kind of annoying to say the least. His refusal to co-operate and trying to make absurd claims kind of give vibes that he might not be tac but some other scum.

@Flower Rej posted his role in our traveller chat

his primary wincon is for his traveller (me) to win the game). His secondary wincon is to obtain 10000 Karma.
Genishin shop is his ability. He also has stuff like protects and refill, most of them work only on me. He also joins any chats i join.

This^^^

It's a possibility that the WU of lie detect is fake because of Trickery activation and no one coming out to claim it. Also, it lie detected specific role claim.

But the way ultra reacted after that is kind of annoying to say the least. His refusal to co-operate and trying to make absurd claims kind of give vibes that he might not be tac but some other scum.
If I were other scum I'd easily have a claim lined up. My refusal is on the basis that you guys are literally too dumb to utilize info in front of your face. Guess what happens after I claim? Nothing, I will get tunneled for a different reason the next day, except scum have info on my role

I have to draw a line in the sand where some of you are so shit at this game I have to just say no. Everything I am doing right now is inviting suspicion on myself, I am not trying to avoid suspicion. I'm trying to say if you don't like it just nut up and lynch me and get me out of the game

You need to claim something here. Hell actually don't claim your abilities, tell me what is your flavor name.
Your flavor name is Cop?
No, you asked me to claim something. I claimed an ability.

Now be grateful for what you have little soul 🙏

I think you requiring me to do probably exactly what they want me to do which is claim my abilities in order to clear myself is dumb, yes, considering the evidence is not evidence at all.
This fucking reeks Ultra, I literally told you not to claim abilities and only out your flavor name for me, and then after back and forth you tell me that according to you and I quote "I think you requiring me to do probably exactly what they want me to do which is claim my abilities in order to clear myself is dumb,"

Like you literally went down this rabbit hole because you refused to claim your flavor name and then you tell me that I want you to claim your abilities when that is exactly what I did not want you to do. I wanted it to keep your abilities to yourself and just tell us your flavor and keep scum guessing.

Like this is damning already. I know you are aware of this yourself. Imagine claiming that you have a fucking cop ability over hiding that fact and outing your flavor name instead. Then say that you don't want to claim your abilities and that what scum want you to do, when I told you not to and just give me your flavor claim.

Frankly Watson is kind of dirty for how she reacted to Ratchet there as scum but it is what it is.
Im willing to give you this TAC lynch, but all game related proofs lead to you, defense on Watson, frame/lie on Red night to potentially save Watson
Red night is sus himself, not for his role but for his fast response, that being said
I cant force you to claim when the row is full of convits at the moment, this would mean to create a new top wagon, its not my job, this is wagon 1 and wagon 2 job to do, if they wont, it is what it is.

@Players

You are being given an opportunity by the hosts. Do you wish to take the safety rails off this ride or continue as it currently goes?

To remove the safety features vote thrill ride

But be warned. Once the rails have come off there is no going back

ooh Vote Thrill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.